[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 261

I don't really get it.

The Code Base and Work sections I will of course study.

"And so, if it's not interesting, and from scratch, with a blank slate?" - Not interested in who, me? I just don't really know what you mean.

"Hardly anyone has anything else to do!" - As far as I've looked at this thread, there's a lot more to it than the script I described. Maybe I'm wrong of course. But I think in my script will be a couple of lines of code, and even a few recent posts (answers to someone's questions) consist of - well, you can see for yourself how much there.

"Better yet, study, start with a textbook, and go for it! " Thanks for the advice (I'm not being sarcastic), but I have very little time, plus programming is given to me with some effort. I write in html/css, I've been doing it for about 8 months and even though I'm getting good results, I know people who are doing much better than me. I mean that for the sake of one script to learn another language from scratch with a lack of time is not the best option, if you can ask for help from professionals. Which I did.

EugeneN:

I don't really get it.

The Code Base and Work sections I will of course study.

"And so, if it's not interesting, and from scratch, with a blank slate?" - Not interested in who, me? I just don't really know what you mean.

"Hardly anyone has anything else to do!" - As far as I've looked at this thread, there's a lot more to it than the script I described. Maybe I'm wrong of course. But I think in my script will be a couple of lines of code, and even a few recent posts (answers to someone's questions) consist of - well, you can see for yourself how much there.

"Better yet, study, start with a textbook, and go for it! " Thanks for the advice (I'm not being sarcastic), but I have very little time, plus programming is given to me with some effort. I write in html/css, I've been doing it for about 8 months and even though I'm getting good results, I know people who are doing much better than me. I mean that for the sake of one script to learn another language from scratch with a lack of time is not the best option, if you can ask for help from professionals. Which I did.

How can you trust the money to the Expert Advisor, which you cannot work with professionally, you have heard a lot of luring advertisements promising fast and good earnings. Not interested in what you are asking to do. And participate in what is interesting or in what you have already done, but something doesn't work out. It's worth doing if you dedicate yourself entirely to it. Otherwise, you get disappointed and you don't get your money back. By the way, everyone goes through a study, painstaking work, drain, refill and drain again, but rise, do not give up, and some then achieve success. Don't pay attention to the empty talkers, who talk a lot, but everything remains the same ringing.

"...Don't pay attention to the empty talkers who talk a lot, but everything remains the same ringing bell. " - can I say it in Spanish? :)

tara:
"...Don't pay attention to the empty talkers who talk a lot, but everything remains the same ringing bell. " - can I say it in Spanish? :)

better in old Castilian... :-)))

I really love this language.
zoritch:

better in Old Castilian... :-)))
Interesting.

EugeneN:

Can anyone help me with my question? It must have got lost, it was a couple of pages above, I'll duplicate it in case it just hasn't been noticed.

Can you please suggest a script to open multiple orders based on parameters?
For example:

I want to open several buy orders with specified Stop Loss and Take Profit parameters, and immediately (i.e. simultaneously) open several sell orders also with specified Stop Loss and Take Profit parameters.

And the Stop Loss and Take Profit parameters can be specified manually or, for example, Stop Loss +10 pips from the opening price.

Thank you. (chuckles)

Here is the shortest script: If Buy and Sell lots difference == 0, do not open anything at all.
Or a slightly longer script: Open the difference in lots between Buy and Sell. (If total Buy lots = 0.5, and total Sell lots = 0.4, open one Buy position with 0.1 lot) and don't bother.

Hi all! Looking for a programmer to do a simple job - to expose the majiques on the owls. Preferably from Ukraine to facilitate the calculation) write in person

savelyuk:

Hi all! Looking for a programmer to do a simple job - to expose the majiques on the owls. Preferably from Ukraine to facilitate the calculation) write in person

Night work? Owls are nocturnal birds, my gosh ...

tara:

Se puede en español(castellano):"... No os preocupéis por los charlatanes que hablan mucho, pero todo sigue las mismas campanas."

Can you tell me how to determine the price coordinate of a graphical object of type OBJ_LABEL?