[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 252

I'm quite new to forex, can you tell me how to correctly set up the input parameters for an EA? All variables are in English, so it's not really clear what they mean.

InessaS:

I know my question may look silly when I ask questions about writing codes, etc. As a girl I decided to experiment and trade on my own without any knowledge, without any advice. I accidentally opened an order EUSZAR through my phone, this African dollar does not want to fall, and a swap is already a lot of money, I do not have the strength to re-read the entire forum and the topic (although I understand that I should).

So:

is it possible to withdraw money from the account if there are unclosed orders in the negative? will not be removed when transferring the money these "minuses" or only swaps? somewhere on the site I read that the money can be transferred when orders are not closed, but must remain some amount, from what calculations take this amount? how to close then at all this account?

Help a girl, please))))))))

It is better to ask your brokerage company!

borilunad:

It is better to ask your DC!

Who is the DC?

Shvets:
I'm quite new to forex, can you tell me how to correctly set up the input parameters for an EA? All variables are in English, so it's not really clear what they mean.

Look at the tutorial above, read it and you will find out!

InessaS:

what is a dealing desk?

DillingCentre, the server of the broker you entrusted your hard-earned money to!

Good day everyone. Please help me, I have an EA, I have tested it on Alpari, installed on Alpari and on two other brokers, order settings their number, etc. are different between them, not by much but by 20% of 100, which is not good, even the result on Alpari is not the same as in the history test, like in the last week. I have copied my EAs as soon as I have detected them, but I still have not found them. When I wrote an EA and it shows me good and stable results for the last 5-8 years and the test passes on Alpari, the broker that is praised for the most reliable history, I want to rely on it in real trading but it is not the same on the demo and moreover not the same as the results on other brokers terminals. I would also like to get some experience in trading the robot, I've been trading for 2-3 months and the result is simply ....... I'm sorry. What to do? Thanks a lot!!!

InessaS:

I know my question might look silly when I'm asking about writing codes, etc. As a girl I decided to experiment and trade on my own without any knowledge, without any advice, and my phone accidentally opened an order EUSZAR, this African dollar does not want to fall, and a swap is already a lot of money, I do not have the strength to re-read the entire forum and the topic (although I understand that I have to).

So:

is it possible to withdraw money from the account if there are unclosed orders in the minus? will not be removed when transferring the money these "minuses" or only swaps? somewhere on the site I read that the money can be transferred when orders are not closed, but must remain some amount, from what calculations take this amount? how to close then at all this account?

The answer as a non-girl. You have the so-called equity, which is the balance minus the floating loss, in other words, how much was minus how much was deflated on positions that are not yet closed. So the balance of this, you can dispose of as you wish. But. Each broker has certain required levels to maintain open positions, which are called margin call and stopout. Roughly speaking, these levels (expressed as a percentage) of funds in the account, at reaching which the broker is entitled to forcibly close unprofitable positions, or undertakes to close them. Read the trading regulations in more detail (you agreed to them when you opened the account), and all brokerage companies have examples of how to calculate the necessary margin for maintaining a position on their website. In other words, you have to open an account with a broker or a lesser brokerage firm and then you will have to open an account with a trader. Although, to be honest, I do not see the point in it anyway...)

laveosa:
Good day everyone. Please help me, I have an EA, I have tested it on Alpari, installed on Alpari and on two other brokers, order settings their number, etc. are different between them, not by much but by 20% out of 100, which is not good, even the result on Alpari is not the same as in the history test, like in the last week. I have copied my EAs as soon as I have detected them, but I still have not found them. When I wrote an EA and it shows me good and stable results for the last 5-8 years and the test passes on Alpari, the broker that is praised for the most reliable history, I want to rely on it in real trading but it is not identical to the re-testing on the demo and moreover not the same as the results on other brokers' terminals. I would also like to get some experience in trading the robot, I've been trading for 2-3 months and the result is simply ....... I'm sorry. What to do? Thanks a lot!!!

There are plenty of metarials on the forum about the tester and why its results differ from real life. Look in the Articles section, this topic has been touched on more than once.

borilunad:

Victor, I was referring to the oscilloscopes in the individual windows that supposedly indicate entry points. At best, they indicate that the train has already left.

And here, by the way, it doesn't. Oscillatory indulators usually give anticipatory signals. The problem is that 50% of them are false.)

InessaS:

I know my question may look silly when I ask questions about writing codes, etc. As a girl I decided to experiment and without any knowledge to trade on my own, without any advice, and my phone accidentally opened an order EUSZAR, this African dollar does not want to fall, and a swap is already a lot of money, I do not have the strength to re-read the entire forum and the topic (although I understand that I have to).

So:

is it possible to withdraw money from the account if there are unclosed orders in the negative? will not be removed when transferring the money these "minuses" or only swaps? somewhere on the site I read that the money can be transferred when orders are not closed, but must remain some amount, from what calculations take this amount? how to close then at all this account?

If you want to casually entrust your future to the currency of South Africa through your phone, then flag in your hands....

Go and deal with the situation on the spot... ask about the diamonds on the Desert Coast...

Maybe they will want to compensate you for your accidental loss... :-)))

Nothing personal, but not even knowing what a DC is, trading over the phone.... unknown animal...

Are you sure you got out of the NDP in time ...?

(P.S., as a girl it's better to go straight to the panel, you'll probably get it right away...).