[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 201

Can someone advise how to find the current (highlighted) chart window symbol out of the open ones, not the one with the attached script/advisor, but the one that is currently active in the terminal (as they also say in the focus)

harbor:

Can someone advise how to find the current (highlighted) chart window symbol out of the open ones, not the one with the attached script/advisor, but the one that is currently active in the terminal (as they also say in the focus)

Get the window descriptor at the top of Z-sequence of chart windows. Then get the header based on it, and parse it.

Zhunko:
Get the window descriptor at the top of Z-sequence of chart windows. Then get header by it and parse it.

Well, mql4 seems to have only one function withWindowHandle

But I'm making a dll, is it possible to do this through winapi somehow? There's a function calledGetWindowText by handle

How do I get the handle?

harbor:

Well, mql4 seems to have only one function withWindowHandle

But I'm making a dll, is it possible to do this through winapi somehow? There's a function calledGetWindowText by handle

How do I get the handle?

Well, in DLL you need to get the handle of the window at the top of Z-sequence. There is an MDI client. It is the parent of the graph windows. That's where to get that descriptor.

Please advise what will happen if you trade EURJPY and USDJPY with equal lots (if not equal). Maybe someone has experienced it (I need a variant of calculation)

YOUNGA:
Please advise what will happen if you trade EURJPY and USDJPY with equal lots (if not equal). Maybe someone has experienced it (I need a variant of calculation)
Calculation of what?

YOUNGA:
Please advise what will happen if you trade EURJPY and USDJPY with equal lots in different directions (or if not). Maybe someone has tried it (I need a variant of calculation)

Here EUR and USD are the base currency, and lot is calculated in it. I.e. for the first pair 1 lot is 100.000 EUR, for the second it is 100.000 USD, in both cases bought/sold for Yen.

Let me explain if you open one lot on each EURJPY and USDJPY pair then EURUSD lot should be 1 point change in the price of EURUSD something must happen with the synthetic EURJPY/USDJPY since they are correlated

Trying to code the following idea.

If the time is 01.00.00. or 03.00.00.

Open an order upwards.

At other times, open a down order.

PROBLEM The program compiles at 01:00:00 and opens a buy order but does not read || or anything after it.

if(Hour( )==01 && Minute( )==00 && Seconds()==00||Hour( )==03 && Minute( )==00 && Seconds()==00 )

I. e. at03.00.00 the tester opens not a buy position, but a sell position.

All other deals are opened in accordance with the code.

if(Hour( )==01 && Minute( )==00 && Seconds()==00||Hour( )==03 && Minute( )==00 && Seconds()==00 )

{  
      if (Bid==Price  )

int Ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,3,SL,TP );
  }
  else
  {
  SL=NormalizeDouble (Price+3000*Point, Digits);         
  TP=NormalizeDouble (Price-100*Point, Digits);
  Ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,0.1,Bid,3,SL,TP );
 }
 }
 }

Делал два заголовка if ...... вообще не открывает сделки

if(Hour( )==01 && Minute( )==00 && Seconds()==00 )
  if(Hour( )==03 && Minute( )==00 && Seconds()==00)

{  
      if (Bid==Price  )

int Ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,3,SL,TP );
  }
  else
  {
  SL=NormalizeDouble (Price+3000*Point, Digits);         
  TP=NormalizeDouble (Price-100*Point, Digits);
  Ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,0.1,Bid,3,SL,TP );
 }
 }
 }
Подскажите - как сделать так что бы в 03.00.00. открывалась сделка на покупку? Спасибо

solnce600:

PROBLEM The program compiles, at 01.00.00 it opens a buy trade, but does not read || and the character after it.

I. e. at03.00.00 the tester opens not a buy position, but a sell position.

All other deals are opened in accordance with the code.

Well for starters get used to putting brackets where you need them. Like that:

if((Hour( )==01 && Minute( )==00 && Seconds()==00) || (Hour( )==03 && Minute( )==00 && Seconds()==00))
In fact, you should have a time range, not a fixed value. Your logic is not correct at all. Not 1 hour OR 3 hours, but from 1 hour to 3 hours!