[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 171

Good afternoon everyone! There are two times, price and scale in the Gunn line properties window. Does anyone know what specific formula links these values?

Good day to all! Please help who is not difficult. General situation is as follows: The Expert Advisor needs to open a buy position when the line of stochastics %K crosses the line %D upwards and when the line K% crosses %D downwards - to close the previously opened buy and open sell. How to write it in mql? Please help a newbie :)

Surfer_fx:
Good day to all! Please help who is not difficult. General situation is as follows: The Expert Advisor needs to open a buy position when the line of stochastics %K crosses the line %D upwards and when the line K% crosses %D downwards - to CLOSE previously opened buy and open sell. How to write it in mql? Please help a newbie :)

Welcome! This is all for your attention:

Documentation Tutorial TA Code Base Articles Jobs

Once you've got the hang of it, they can help you, or you can ask at Work. Good luck with programming!

Colleagues need experts (samples) with ported indicator code ..... special request laguerre, silvertrend, varmoving, syberiatreder not to offer in code base up to page 27... tired ...

ruslanchik:
Colleagues need experts with (samples of) ported indicator code ..... special request laguere, silvertrend, varmoving, syberiatreder not to offer in code base reached page 27... tired ...
laguerre is definitely in the codebase! Use the search, really, if you write with mistakes, the search does not find it! Or google, where they will answer with mistakes too!

artmedia70:
Please

What kind of materials are needed?

I open a pending order like this

extern double _volm = 0.1; // Volume

int EMN = 7486017;

int start()

{ double u, o, n, otn;

int no;

No = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUYSTOP, _volm + otn, u, 2, o, n, NULL, EMN);

return(0);}

In the terminal window, in the "Trade" tab, the orders appear as they should.

As soon as you reload the Metotrader, the orders are deleted.

It should be noted that there are no commands to delete pending orders in the programme! I do not understand why they are deleted spontaneously.

Good afternoon. I am interested in one question: is it possible to install two Metatraders in parallel, but without screwing up the first one. Are there likely to be conflicts between them. What are the peculiarities of their setting? I need such a thing for simultaneous monitoring of a pair of accounts without any reconnecting manipulations.

Any EA has settings (F7). It is possible to change them by saving them in sets.

But, when I switch from one timeframe to another, all settings are reset to basic.

Is it possible to avoid this moment? How to do it? I have searched through the forum, I have not found anything.

Thanks for your answers!

tpg_k156:
Good afternoon. I am interested in one question: is it possible to install two Metatraders in parallel, but without screwing up the first one. Are there likely to be conflicts between them. What are the peculiarities of their setting? I need such a thing for simultaneous monitoring of a pair of accounts without any reconnecting manipulations.
It's possible. People have up to 40 terminals.

r772ra:
You can. People have 40 terminals.

40 I don't know, I did 25 on a Hoover.