[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 170

artmedia70:

What is the difference between a demo question and a normal question? What is the difference between demo money and rustling money? Whatever the question, that's the answer. Have I lifted the veil of universal mystery for you?

The demo in your question is what? Original - what is original about it? Don't ask fuzzy questions to people who are used to working with clear logic...

Hello. I have a question. Maybe the real program has some intricacies that beginners do not know, and those people who teach Forex about them silent,

I just got five thousand quid in a month while I was training.

lemesev66:

Hello. I have a question. Maybe the real program has some tricks that beginners don't know about,

I've learned to learn everything very easily in the demo version, I managed to make five thousand quid in a month while I was training, so does the real version work the same way?

The real version of what? The stool? You can't sit on a demo stool...

Good afternoon, please in mql you can divide double/double variables. I divide a double by a number, the indicator draws it, I divide it by a variable, what the hell is this?

why does the advisor not trade???? error 131???

VLADISLAVIK:
why does the advisor not trade???? error 131?

Incorrect volume.

Thank you, but what is the volume?

Hi all, can you tell me who knows what the problem is?

I created an EA that opens, including pending orders. My Expert Advisor is working fine in the calculator, but on a real account, it deletes all pending orders after a Trader's reboot. What should I do to make it stop deleting?

Thank you very much to everybody who will answer. =)

VLADISLAVIK:
Thank you, but what is the volume?
volume = height x length x width

ERR_INVALID_TRADE_VOLUME 131Incorrect volume

Check the size of the lot that has been placed.

tesla-pip:

Hi all, can you tell me who knows what the problem is?

I created an EA that opens, including pending orders. My Expert Advisor is working fine in the calculator, but on a real account, it deletes all pending orders after a Trader's reboot. What should I do to make it stop deleting?

Thank you very much to everybody who will answer. =)

Please