[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 79

Egori4:

Good evening!

Can you tell me how to compare the values ofAcceleratorOscillator indicator? Visually, it is red and green. How do I get this information for comparison? The value, as far as I understood, does not affect the colour...

The indicator turns red when its values are decreasing and turns green when they are increasing.

Good day to you all.

Could you please tell me where I went wrong? I need the function to return the number of the bar whose Low is less than the Low on 1 bar. But it returns 0.

int NBarStop(){
int i,L,Li;
L=iLow(NULL,PERIOD_D1,1);

for(i=1;i<100;i++){ 

Li=iLow(NULL,PERIOD_D1,i);

if(Li<L)return(i);
}
}

Stomatolog:
There are more questions than answers, however.

In fact, the opposite is true. Questions are repeated more often than answers

madarik:
Please tell me where the news is in MT4 and where can I find the Murray levels or where and how to place them

First, learn how to find resistance/support levels.

This is not difficult. The price from which the chart bounces up or down is what you are looking for.

The stronger the level, the higher the TF you choose.

You can easily draw these levels all over your screen.

Gek34:

Good day to you all.

Please tell me where I went wrong. I need the function to return the number of the bar whose Low is less than the Low on 1 bar. But it returns 0.

int NBarStop(){
int i,L,Li;
L=iLow(NULL,PERIOD_D1,1);

for(i=1;i<100;i++){ 

Li=iLow(NULL,PERIOD_D1,i);

if(Li<L)return(i);
}
}

double L, Li;

Thank you very much. It's all my inattention.

Do you know if there is an MQL4 Dictionary separately from the tutorial? I'm asking because I can't find any code snippets in the tutorial to solve my problem.

Stomatolog:
Do you know if there is an MQL4 Dictionary separately from the tutorial? I'm asking because I can find code snippets on the forum that uses functions which I can't find in the textbook to solve my problem.
A tutorial is not documentation. What is not in the documentation, is not in the language.

Please tell me the function that calculates the minimum distance from the price to place a pending order.

Konstebl:
Tell me the function which calculates the minimum distance from the price to place a pending order.

Read the Trading Regulations of your dealer. It says there.

Often the min. distance equals the spread.