[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 9

In principle, I would solve this issue with identification and renaming in programming by introducing 2 names (identifiers). That is, what I stated earlier: there is, for example, an object name and its secondary, but also identifying parameter (temporary, as it were - floating), the same object number (in case of enumeration of it). And, if it is necessary to rename, the temporary identifier at the moment of renaming becomes an analogue of the name (substitutes it for this period) and the procedure of renaming of object takes place, i.e. removal of the old name (parameter...) and awarding it with the new one. After all, the name is just one of the object's parameters.

But it's just a quick glance... I haven't really looked into this aspect yet. That's why I wanted to see what others have to say on this subject. What are the opinions and what are the odds of it.

But the fact that it is realized in nature means that it is possible to realize it in the nature of programming as well. As we are only a reflection of the laws of that nature already given to us.

(Sorry about the philosophy... - I'll say no more : ))) )

I want to make a function like Lot Multiplier to get out of deficit, for example 2 positions 1 Sell and 1 Buy were opened, say the Buy position closed on TP and the remainder Sell position is in deficit, and then I need to reopen 2 positions 1 Buy with the same lot and Sell position but with a larger lot.

The Turbo-Profit Expert Advisor has a similar function but it is not so easy to read it ))

I may be looking for an example of the same function but it should be more understandable)

Frostr:

I want to make a function like Lot Multiplier to get out of deficit, for example 2 positions 1 Sell and 1 Buy were opened, say the Buy position closed on TP and the remainder Sell position is in deficit, and then I need to reopen 2 positions 1 Buy with the same lot and Sell position but with a larger lot.

The Turbo-Profit Expert Advisor has a similar function but it is not so easy to read it ))

I may be looking for an example of the same function but it should be more understandable)

Search by the word martingale. This is the name of these methods of money management. There are a lot of them out there.

rigonich:

Search by the word martingale. That's the name of these money management techniques. There are a lot of them out there.

Thanks, I think that's what I need, just need to find the function itself.

Chiripaha:

In principle, I would solve this issue with identification and renaming in programming by introducing 2 names (identifiers). That is, what I stated earlier: there is, for example, an object name and its secondary, but also identifying parameter (temporary, as it were - floating), the same object number (in case of enumeration of it). And, if it is necessary to rename, the temporary identifier at the moment of renaming becomes an analogue of the name (substitutes it for this period) and the procedure of renaming of object takes place, i.e. removal of the old name (parameter...) and awarding it with the new one. After all, the name is just one of the object's parameters.

But it's just a quick glance... I haven't really looked into this aspect yet. That's why I wanted to see what others have to say on this subject. What are the opinions and what are the odds of it.

But the fact that it is realized in nature means that it is possible to realize it in the nature of programming as well. As we are only a reflection of the laws of that nature already given to us.

(Sorry about the philosophy... - I'll say no more : ))) )

Anything is possible. The question is whether you have to reinvent the wheel. In children, the period when they have to be sure of everything they have learned (touch or taste) passes by the age of 2 or 3.

P.S. As for the fact that it is possible in nature, Think about a very ancient saying that "one cannot enter the same river twice".

rigonich:

Anything is possible. The question is whether you have to reinvent the wheel. In children, the period when they have to be sure of everything they have learned (to touch or taste) passes by the age of 2 or 3.

P.S. And about the fact that it is possible in nature, Think about the very ancient saying that "you cannot step into the same river twice".

Breaking my promises (for no more)... Oh, all right.

Enter the river is possible - if, for example, zaseysya or zabakapirovat' (we do so regularly). And the discoveries and breakthroughs are made by those who did not know that one cannot do so... - The same applies to trading. Therefore I leave the question open for now...

As for the children... - They are the ones who do not know and touch and feel (you are right here - I agree) and are the ones who are forbidden, but they, despite all prohibitions, are moving forward. И... ...they often get what they want.

And I am very grateful to those adults (i.e. you, more experienced ones) who help us (children, beginners in programming) to go this difficult way. : ))))

Chiripaha:

Breaking my promises (for no more)... Oh well.

It is possible to enter the river - if, for example, zasajivaetsya or zabakapi (we do so regularly). And the discoveries and breakthroughs are made by those who did not know that one cannot do so... - The same applies to trading. Therefore I leave the question open for now...

As for the children... - They are the ones who do not know and touch and feel (you are right here - I agree) and are the ones who are forbidden, but they, despite all prohibitions, are moving forward. И... ...they often get what they want.

It's an interesting question, and I think it's a useful one, but it's not relevant to this topic - if you want, we can move the discussion to the smoking room.

rigonich:
It's an interesting question, and in my opinion a useful one, but irrelevant to this topic, if you like, we can move the discussion to the smoking room.
No no... I won't do it again. I agree that it is extremely interesting and not at all useless. But I've spent 20 years on it. The topics of the current thread are more relevant now, which is why I apologised (for the inconsistency of topics).

Hello. I have a question may someone know a site where you can borrow money quickly and without all the hassle. There are documents and so on. Type as in WebMoney, but they need a certificate, I do not have it yet (and needed where a 100 bacha on webmani get. (Of course, the question is off topic =) , but important)

Frostr:
Hello. I have a question may someone know a site where you can borrow money quickly and without all the hassle. There are documents and so on. Type as in WebMoney, but they need a certificate, I do not have it yet (and the need for somewhere around 100 bacha on webmani raznobyt. (Of course, the question is off topic =) , but important)
Now in Moscow is testing a new QIP. For 40 minutes pay 1000 rubles.