neural network and inputs - page 19

nikelodeon:

Well found a pattern that repeats itself and it is self-similar. That is, it builds itself on lower TFs. This is how I understand it. But now after the formation of the pattern the market always goes up. And a week after this pattern the market always goes down. Like then????

This is exactly why there are no consistently pouring systems.....

how's that?

like when forming a pattern on the clock. You need the same pattern to be formed on the 5 minutes at the same time. If I understand it correctly of course.... Otherwise... you'd better go to the original source of the self-similarity :-))))

nikelodeon:
like when a pattern is formed on the clock. The same pattern should be formed on 5 minutes at the same time. If I understand it correctly of course.... Otherwise... the source of the self-similarity is better to refer to :-))))

the primary sources are talking nonsense themselves.

It's not a self-similarity, it's more of a coincidence.

I don't know, to tell you the truth. That's how I understood it. If it isn't.... Well, fuck it :-))))

Will Williams is the villain who ruined the bright name of Chaos Theory

about the similarity ....

I sometimes try to divide the movement into waves, and let's say on m5 I get a movement with an extended fifth wave,

and I kind of expect an elongated fifth wave on higher TFs.

Can it be called a fractal ? (movement with an elongated fifth wave)

Stells:

about the similarity ....

I sometimes try to divide the movement into waves, and let's say on m5 I get a movement with an extended fifth wave,

and I kind of expect an elongated fifth wave on higher TFs.

Can it be called a fractal ? (Movement with lengthened fifth wave)?

No

A fractal is a geometric figure with the property of self-similarity. If a wave structure of five waves and each wave consists of the same structure of five waves and each micro-wave, etc.

FAGOTT:
What is 'self-similarity' for market fractals?

The same as for "non-market" ".... that is composed of several parts, each of which is similar to the whole figure." ©

This is what it literally means. A pattern consists of "small" patterns, and those in turn consist of even smaller ones, and so on down to the ticks, and up to infinity. But the structure of both "big" and "small" patterns never changes. What changes is the volatility (size) of the pattern.

I gave a link to Spider, there are some pictures with such patterns and how they are arranged in relation to the market.

Another link: It looks similar to the first picture in the article.
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CA%F0%E8%E2%E0%FF_%CA%EE%F5%E0

One should keep in mind that the volatility of the pattern changes and also when searching for timeframes, there will be strong distortions due to the fact that the internal time and the astronomical time do not coincide. The process can run at different speeds and does not have to match the timeframes. And it doesn't, very rarely 'hitting' the timeframes.

FAGOTT:

No

A fractal is a geometric figure which has the property of self-similarity. If a wave structure of five waves and each wave consists of the same structure of five waves and each microwave, etc.

+100 %

FAGOTT:

the primary sources are talking nonsense themselves.

It is in no way a self-similarity, but rather a coincidence

That's the nikelodeon version, I didn't write that.