Cure conspiracy theory - page 4

Rorschach:

I've had quite a few cases where the price has not reached the 1 Point stop.
similarly.

solar, you are very categorical. It is known that even very respectable companies give individual quotes to each client and do not even chase the stops, but catch on the peculiarities of the client's TS. So it does not matter whether the TS has a real stop or not, they will catch you anyway.

solar:
Read a book at your leisure - Sneaky Markets and the Lizard Brain. No one is chasing your positions, get rid of your paranoia.

In the meantime,

Doll at work!!! :-)

Zhunko:
solar, you are very categorical. It is known that even very respectable companies give individual quotes to each client and do not even chase the stops, but catch on the peculiarities of the client's TS. So it does not matter whether the TS has a real stop or not, they will catch you anyway.

Can we hide the SL and TP inside the EA code so that they are not clearly visible on the chart?

yosuf:
If you do not know the difference between the real and imaginary trading signals, then you are right, and there is no real trading robot. When playing against you, your brokerage company may unwittingly give you an unplanned profit. And they don't want that. The conclusion is obvious - hallucinations.

And if they (the doll) bomb (give) quotients to EVERYONE separately, ie the game on an individual level....

So to say not general, but individual approach to EVERY CUSTOMER... :-)

After all, many people write, like - only we have an INDIVIDUAL APPROACH TO EACHONE!!! :-)

yosuf:
Is it possible to hide the SL and TP inside the EA code so that they are not clearly visible on the chart?

Of course, that's what I'm talking about.

Zhunko:
solar, you are being very categorical. It is known that even very respectable companies provide individual quotes for each client and do not really chase even stops, but catch on the peculiarities of client's TS. So it does not matter whether the TS has a real stop or not, they will catch you anyway.

Perhaps I am being overly categorical. I am familiar with the example you give. But personally, I prefer to look for unknown variables in myself as part of the task at hand. Then we should not trade at all? Then how should we proceed?

All this is clear, for example a big player saves a lot, and nobody will satisfy his order at one price and he is spreading money on a plate. The system must be very "thick-skinned", high accuracy in this case may play a cruel trick....

wmlab:
An entry signal is given (e.g. buy). The Expert Advisor opens a position and places the calculated stop loss. The price that has been steadily growing until then, instantly reverses and runs downwards towards the stop loss, sets it and sinks the order. The Expert Advisor opens a sell position with a stop loss. Immediately upon opening the order, the price reverses northwards and soon afterwards sets a stop loss. Trailing stops occur exactly to the pixel on the chart. How is this possible? I mean in terms of probability theory? I've noticed such behaviour before, but I shunned the silly idea that the "forex director" was playing against my orders =)

You are a very lucky man. You happen to have the grail.

Do the opposite soon buy an ostrow and ten lamborjdini from Greece.

Guess which one from the real and which demo, same EA. Your favourite broker, MT5(ECN).

paukas:

You've had a lot of luck. You happen to have a grail.

Do the opposite soon buy ostrov and ten lamborjdini from Greece.

If you do the "opposite", the price also starts to behave "the opposite".

An idea has occurred to me. What if you get two *real* accounts and compare their M1 quotes? If the quotes are different, you could try hedging.