The challenge: What is cheap and what is expensive? - page 4

SEVER11:
Go through all the pairs and, based on the period of the season, choose the most profitable pair.
Pairs are already different products. We have one product: potatoes. What about one potato? We have a series of prices. What does a circle mean in relation to a series of prices of one instrument?

DmitriyN:
What if the last grandmother has problems with her head and the price is the highest? Is it possible to bet everything on one grandmother?

at-the-close order, at-the-opening order why do you think they exist? the same bazaar

DmitriyN:
The question then is: Can we then sell at or above the average price? Or should we buy cheaper than the average price? How can we determine the optimal price?

And why should I sell. I buy to eat.

DmitriyN:
Pairs are already different products. We have one product - potatoes. What about one potato? We have a series of prices. What does a circle mean in relation to a series of prices of a single instrument?

I have deduced a formula for determining the highest purchase price of a commodity above which, under market conditions, no profit can be made at any price of its subsequent sale, depending on the share of variable and fixed costs in future earnings. If interested, you are welcome to discuss.

Yusuf, you're up to your old tricks again(. Well, give us your formula anyway. What's all the fuss about?

yosuf:
I have derived a formula for determining the highest purchase price of a commodity above which no profit can be made under market conditions at any value of its subsequent selling price, depending on the share of variable and fixed costs in future income. If you are interested, you are welcome to discuss.

It is interesting to hear what it represents.

yosuf:
I have derived a formula for determining the highest purchase price of a commodity above which no profit can be made under market conditions at any value of its subsequent selling price, depending on the share of variable and fixed costs in future income. If you are interested, you are welcome to discuss.
Yusuf, I have tried to understand your topic, and even more than once, but it has proved too complicated for me. If you could explain it in a simpler way, so to speak, for the school-age population. Although, I too have come to the conclusion that there are some relative price values at which one cannot buy in any way.

fozi:
Why would I want to sell. I buy to eat.
So that is selling, selling to yourself. Here you save money, here you buy cleverly, there, there... and as a result you are richer than others. And the quality doesn't suffer. Look at how the Japanese or the Jews buy. I used to grin at this, but then I realised that a penny makes a ruble.

DmitriyN:
Pairs are already different products. We have one product - potatoes. What about one potato? We have a series of prices. What does a circle mean in relation to a series of prices of one instrument?

Potatoes are priced in currencies, more specifically in roubles, and the value of the rouble changes as well, so we still have two products - a pair of Potatoes/RUB

Why can't the picky princess problem be applied to forex? (but as an unintelligent child, please explain)