FIR filter with minimum phase - page 3

gara:

Thanks for participating in the discussion, but unfortunately good advice can only work if one is mature

Maturing, not rotting.

You are at the beginning of the wrong path which many people have come to a standstill on.

There is MESA. Plenty of publications. Full of indicators.

There is Kravchuk's system on maximum entropy.

This is something that has been very widely discussed for the last 10 years.

Junko has a system, but I haven't seen the stats.

Plenty.

faa1947:

Maturing, not rotting.
You are at the beginning of the wrong path which many people have come to a standstill on.

A path that leads the wrong way is not necessarily the wrong way.
If you're interested, you have to dig.
And the goal? You learn something new, it's a good thing.
Those guys... ...the ones with the website there, they made a program...
Do they have an autosampler? They don't.
And someone didn't even go as far as generating the coefficients.
You don't know where to go, do you? Or is there a state? :-)

faa1947:

Maturing, not rotting.

There is MESA. Plenty of publications. Full of indicators.

There is Kravchuk's system on maximum entropy.

This is something that has been very widely discussed for the last 10 years.

Junko has a system, but I haven't seen the stats.

Plenty.

Article 282. Incitement of national, racial or religious hatred.

1. Actions aimed at inciting national, racial or religious enmity, humiliation of national dignity, as well as propaganda of exclusivity, superiority or inferiority of citizens on the basis of their attitude to religion, national or racial origin, if these acts are committed publicly or through the mass media -
shall be punished by a fine of five hundred to eight hundred minimum wages or the wage or other income of the convict for a period of two years.
2. The same acts committed:
a) with the use or threat of violence;
b) by a person using his or her official position;
c) by an organised group -
shall be punishable by imprisonment for a term of three to five years.

MetaDriver:

Article 282. Incitement to national, racial or religious hatred.

1. Actions aimed at inciting national, racial or religious enmity, humiliation of national dignity, as well as propaganda of exclusivity, superiority or inferiority of citizens on the basis of their attitude to religion, national or racial origin, if these acts are committed publicly or through the mass media -
shall be punished by a fine of five hundred to eight hundred minimum wages or the wage or other income of the convict for a period of two years.
2. The same acts committed:
a) with the use or threat of violence;
b) by a person using his or her official position;
c) by an organised group -
shall be punishable by imprisonment for a term of three to five years.

I do not understand. Is it humour? Or did I put it in the wrong thread? And it's not for me, it's for the bathhouse workers.

jartmailru:
A path that leads the wrong way isn't necessarily the wrong way.
If you're interested, you have to dig.
And the goal? You learn something new, that's good.
Those guys... the ones with the website there-- they made a program...
Do they have an autosampler? They don't.
And someone didn't even go as far as generating the coefficients.
You don't know where to go, do you? Or is there a state? :-)

Yes, just passing through.

gara:

Yes, we're talking about decomposition, but not on a linear frequency scale, but on a logarithmic scale like this

http://kit-e.ru/articles/plis/2008_09_131.php, do you mean the Fourier transform?

It doesn't matter what scale it is. The important thing is that the cutoff frequencies match and the filters are the same.

Yes. Fourier.

Zhunko:

It doesn't matter what the scale is. What matters is that the cut-off frequencies are the same and the filters are the same.

Yes. Fourier.

may I ask what you mean by "similarity of filters" if one filter passes in band 5-7 and the other in band 7-9 they are the same? Or are we talking about the order of the filters?

gara:

Let me ask what you mean by "same type of filters" if one filter passes in band 5-7 and the other in band 7-9 they are the same? Or are we talking about the order of the filters?

Zhunko:

When it comes to decomposition, the most primitive, most complete and with an extremely atomic level of simplification is PF.

I.e. use not one filter, but several with zero overlap. For example: 1-3, 3-5, 5-8, 8-13.... In this way, the phase will be compensated.

Prerequisite, all filters must be of the same type and order.

For example, if you have a filter, you set its type and frequency.
If we change the number of coefficients, the phase runs.
I trained in Matlab.

Then one day I talked to a man who works
(I worked with FIR for work - he didn't know that.

Nice )))

Zhunko:

Thank you for your attention, I will definitely try it. The second decomposition option, as I understand it, is a discrete Fourier transform and there will be no lag, right?