Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 600

transcendreamer:

I have three questions:

1. Will there be any profit?
  2. What about profits?
  3. Can I count on a profit?

Profit only on posts of 3 'bricks' and above. Other (one brick) at minus or zero (two bricks)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Profit only on posts of 3 'bricks' and above. Other (one brick) at minus or zero (two bricks)

Well, then you are better off almost at a construction site - they pay for every brick

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Profit only on posts of 3 'bricks' and above. Other (one brick) in minus or 0 (two bricks)

no - two bricks is +1

transcendreamer:

I have three questions:

1. Will there be any profit?
  2. What about profits?
  3. Can I count on a profit?

i.e. 50 pips movement with 0.1 lot gives 310 quid at the risk of losing 10$

Aleksander:

no - two bricks is +1

nope... the first brick will wipe out the stop loss of the previous series and does not bring +1, after that it's 0, BUT

if after it there is no brick in the same direction, it is -1. As for the method: Stop-loss is caught at the end of each bar.

i.e. really no less than 0 is TWO bricks.

count - yellow Sell squares - i.e. if there is no row with 5 squares count = -10 otherwise +310

79 columns did not reach TP (-790) and 4 gave (+1240 =4*310)

now the green Bayeux squares - so: 79 columns minus (-790) and 7 pyramids gave +2170 points...

i.e. in total without any lot management - the initial lot is always profitable...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

nope...the first brick will wipe out the stop loss of the previous series and does not bring +1., after it 0, BUT

if after it there is no brick in the same direction, it is -1. As for the method: Stop-loss is caught at the end of each bar.

so it's really not less than 0 - that's TWO bricks.

It all depends on the System - if it's a Marting Shifter then two bricks repel the previous loss and give +1

see - the buy hand - BCCSSSSSSSSB - i.e. buy is give a take - and if you catch a C - then the buy hand gives a loss and the system flips... = we're only looking at the buy hand now...

1B=TOP... 1B = SL. With s with s with b - we got a buy signal - bet 2B - we caught a crow... with s with b - put 4B - TP - (i.e. +4-1-2 = +1) - see 2 squares took a loss and gave +1

Aleksander:

count - yellow Sell squares - i.e. if there is no row with 5 squares count = -10 otherwise +310

79 columns did not reach TP (-790) and 4 gave (+1240 =4*310)

now the green Bayeux squares - so: 79 columns minus (-790) and 7 pyramids gave +2170 points...

i.e. in total without any lot management - the initial lot is always profitable...

No. Each green brick will also give -10. We have the selling inputs at the beginning of each 'brick'.
And if a brick turns out to be green instead of yellow, as we expected, we get -10.

And if you say that only yellow columns should be counted, then it turns out that the inputs are only at the end of the series of green bricks. And we don't know when the series of green bricks will end.

bricks will be repainted more than once

this is not taken into account

Renat Akhtyamov:

bricks will be repainted more than once

this is not taken into account

They won't repaint anything. The colour is formed at the end.