Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 585

khorosh:

It's about time you learned the basics of paired trading. When the correlation between the instruments is negative, the entry directions for the instruments should be the same, i.e. either both to buy or both to sell.

who cares?

the question is

tamagucci:

Next week's expiry, all week long. The robot might mess up.

Alternatively, you might want to keep a "deposit" button (you should have +-$20 cash reserve, in case the slippage is not in your favour).

;)

indicator

if you did not deposit, then the second pass and Kolya

the result of the deposit - the GIP pattern

Renat Akhtyamov:

who cares?

The question still stands.

What's wrong, the comrade seems to have answered the question as accurately as possible? How not to get caught? By waiting for these pairs to create conditions to trade in one direction. These conditions are quite rare, but they do occur, and 100% exclude a hit.

Renat Akhtyamov:

and the last one is about the market going against trades until the deposit runs out

That may be. But the market always has 2 forces globally, and if the market goes against your stops, then you are on the weak side. There is also a phase when the market forces are not yet defined, if at such times, the TS gives a signal for entry - then the TS is fucked. It's very simple.

Renat Akhtyamov:

if they are mostly buying, the price is down and not even close to SB, but definitely down.

It's about time you had an epiphany. All the tales of market impact only apply to the pipsing schoolboys. If the price goes down on a serious range, it means that sellers have larger volumes; if it goes up, it means that buyers have larger volumes. And if the price goes down in a serious range, i.e., the TF, it means that there is a fundamental reason for it, and there always is. What is Warren Buffett's strength? He doesn't complicate things.

Sorry to be so "off", my hard drive crashed while I repaired it, while I recovered all the logins/passwords + catastrophic lack of time, so I haven't been here for a long time)))

benzovoz:

It's about time you had an epiphany. All the fairy tales about market impact only apply to pipsqueak schoolchildren. If the price goes down in a serious range, it means that sellers have more volumes, if it goes up, it means that buyers have more volumes. And if the price goes down in a serious range, i.e., the TF, it means that there is a fundamental reason for it, and there always is. What is Warren Buffett's strength? He doesn't complicate things.

According to my observations, in reality the market (forex) at least once a day "goes blank" and then does it all over again.

Funny disease of sclerosis - every day the news

benzovoz:

It's about time you had an epiphany. .....

chicken eggs....

Renat Akhtyamov:

chicken eggs....

Whatever you say)))

benzovoz:

If you say so)))

I've been waiting for a deal for days now.

Well, it's just a point that's not coming in.

Take it from me - a sign of a working girl.

not a good fit for them........

buy/sell - whatever, a lot of currency pairs in circulation and shit like that everywhere

;)

-------

and by the way - it doesn't matter what the volumes are

i've had this problem for a long time

it's not about them