Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 578

JohnGoodtrade:

Your stratagem works on one account, too. With refills like you're doing. Multiples. Only until the first takeout, no rollbacks. And it's even worse if you're with locks. It doesn't help no matter how much you load.

If you are able to get out of drawdowns and raise equity on top of them, you better start withdrawing right away, instead of growing the hamster.

You should have 2 or 3 deposits and you're always in the black. about 60 percent a month.

Ognemiroff:

Why not) I counted on a2 such 10 accounts, different strata.All you need to have 2-3 deposits and you are always in the plus.About 60 percent per month

and the same number of good strategies

You should have about 60 percent a month and the same number of good strategies.

and not to lose in the tester, in 15 years

And then you figure out how it's going to turn out

Renat Akhtyamov:

and as many good strategies

the main indicator - the higher the profit/risk ratio, the cooler

and not to be lost in the tester, in 15 years

and then you figure out what's going to happen.

don't forget that the tester doesn't work)

Ognemiroff:

don't forget that the tester doesn't work)

cut the internet ;)

sometimes i write indices for testing, it's an instant test

something in 5-pc, something in 4-pc

all kinds of things

Renat Akhtyamov:
Turn off the internet ;)

You don't need internet for a tester) everything the tester shows doesn't coincide with reality) this is a metatrader bug and I'm not talking about requotes and slippages

Ognemiroff:

Why not) I was counting on a2 such 10 accounts, different strata.All you have to do is have 2-3 deposits and you're always in the plus.About 60 percent a month.

I'll sing)

JohnGoodtrade:

I'll sing it now.)

the usual deversification

as in hype projects

Renat Akhtyamov:

If you tell me the basis for your signal orders in more or less detail, I will tell you 90%:

1. on what the strata will be lost

2. what is the approximate win rate will be

3. when (for example, on EURUSD) it is better to earn

4. whether it can be improved

The main thing is to tell why the drawdown in your current signal and by how much it is levelled out, if it is levelled out.

I will also tell you why the current signal is losing money and how much it is levelling out if it is levelling out.

JohnGoodtrade:

Let me sing.)

All right, have fun.

I'm going to bed.

;)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

If you tell me what your orders are based on, I'll tell you 90%:

1. on what the stratum is going to be lost.

2. what is the approximate win rate will be

3. when (for example, on EURUSD) it is better to make money

4. whether it can be improved

The main thing is to tell why the drawdown of the current signal and how much it may even out, if it is levelled out.

Dschingis, I already know how this chip works and what will happen next and what kind of deposit it needs.