Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 556

Aleksandr Volotko:

Mushrooms affect everyone differently.

It's not about mushrooms. There are plenty of people already out there who don't need any substances to do it.

Kiril90:

Then why even lift the veil if there is no desire to actually and fully share knowledge.

There are no veils. In the middle of the film, money was simply and uncomplicatedly asked for. What veils? What knowledge?

All these "wise men" have it all: either give them money or buy a book - oh, how many non-epic secrets are there! ))

Kiril90:
It's not about mushrooms. There are plenty of people already out there who don't need any substances to do it.

Yes. The abolition of punitive psychiatry is taking its toll, what can you do? More and more people are going to see the light. And without pills. Sedatives.

But using mushrooms as an example (I haven't tried them, but I can roughly understand), the trip from them is different for everyone. And instead of discussing the process of origin of these trips, and ways to achieve them, the effect on the brain and so on. It's suggested that we discuss the glitches of their use. Not only everyone has different brain biochemistry, but accordingly the brain will give in the form of images its feedbacks to each person. That is, there can not be the only correct one for everyone. So it is offered to those who have no such experience at all, torn from many interpretations. Naturally, they have nothing to do but either believe or not. There is nothing to compare it with.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Yes. The abolition of punitive psychiatry is taking its toll, what can you do? More and more people are going to see the light of day now. And without pills. Sedatives.

You've just never experienced it, so you can't explain it. That's why I wrote that there's no use in the film. You can only experience it a little.

Even the most elementary conscious dreaming, already wiped to holes, is no longer perceived sceptically by all "scientists from galaperedol". Naturally, without shamanism and religiosity, at the level of brain processes.

imho, the balance graph ofthe "grail" (a uniquely versatile market algorithm) should look like a broken line along the horizontal.

it means that a "maker" algorithm is comprehended, without private and insider information, superfast and privileged execution. Such a chart will bend upwards at any angle and at any acceleration by means of MM.
Without money and volume games, this is the dream of any DC - an algorithm that gives astronomical turnovers and ensures the transfer of money back and forth.

Kiril90:
But using mushrooms as an example (I haven't tried them, but I can roughly understand), the trip from them is different for everyone. And instead of discussing the process of origin of these trips, and ways to achieve them, the effect on the brain and so on. It's suggested that we discuss the glitches of their use. Not only everyone has different brain biochemistry, but accordingly the brain will give in the form of images its feedbacks to each person. That is, there can not be only one correct one for all. So it is offered to those who have no such experience at all, torn from many interpretations. Naturally, they have nothing to do but either believe or not. There is nothing to compare it to.
Terence McKenna's Food of the Gods are not bad ideas)))

)))))))))))))))

transcendreamer:

I see you're using heavy artillery - you've already started to correspond with yourself, just to make me believe that it's not your PAMM))