Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 525

Is everyone whining? Quit your whining already.) That's no way to make a profit.

Alexander_K:
Of course, it's a great shame that the Prophets are allowing an immediate drain on the deposit. It's becoming obvious that the factory is the only haven for the suffering. Heh heh...

smiled))))

epic))))

The mistake is out. It's just that the first grail was launched in the wrong direction:)
I'm sure it will be fixed soon:)

b2v:
There's been a mistake. They just launched the first grail in the wrong direction:)
I'm sure it will be corrected soon:)

And I was just in time to ask for the Grail to be unwrapped )

b2v:
The mistake is out. Just launched the first grail the wrong way :)
I'm sure it will be fixed soon :)

Yeah, I just can't believe it, apparently it was a technical glitch, we have to do it again, this time it will be different!

Aleksandr Volotko:

And I was just in time to ask for the Grail to be unwrapped.)

Can we, O prophet, break free from the bondage of the gravity of corruptibility? Can we rise above corruptibility? Can we rise above Kenoma, that abode of affliction and suffering? Can we transcend the clitoral aspects of material existence and become truly free in the grail of the kingdom?

transcendreamer:

Can we, O prophet, break free from the bondage of the gravity of corruptibility? Can we rise above vanity? Can we rise above Kenoma, that abode of sorrow and misery? Can we overcome the clitoral aspects of material existence and become truly free in the Grail Kingdom?

I think Anatoly will change from buy to sell and you'll be smitten in no time.

Aleksandr Volotko:

I think Anatoly will switch from buy to sell and you'll be in a slump.

The main thing is to wait until the curse is broken or the trade will not go well.

""""" """"""" """ """"" """"""" """" """""" "" """"" " """

Dablokos dablokos dablokos dablokos dablokos dablokos, but not dablokos dablokos.

Barbarian - of course he made a mistake with the risks, he did not take into account that portfolios opened at one time have additive risk, so instead of the agreed 5% it was 15% or even 25% (according to the number of simultaneous portfolios).

... But Sherlock is suspiciously silent, very suspiciously, I even fear that he was taken by the Chekists