Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 516

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Fine, challenge accepted.

I will adjust the risk to your risk, 1% of the depo per trade (portfolio)

transcendreamer:

SENSATION! TWO PROPHETS ARE NOW IN THE DOUGHNUTS!

Now we'll get twice as rich as you!

(or it will take twice as many rotten tomatoes hehe)

No. Don't do an extra prophet issue here, don't devalue the post out of thin air.

The only prophet is Anatoly. I will only try to become famous in his shadow, or perish in eternity unnoticed.

And in general - he has a grail, and I only have something interesting (except me no one has seen, and I am a person of interest, so you can not believe me), and you put on one scales grails with not understand what.

Aleksandr Volotko:

I'll adjust the risk to your risk, 1% of the depo per trade (portfolio).

No. Don't make an extra issue of prophets here, don't devalue the position out of thin air.

The only prophet is Anatoly. I will only in his shadow try to become famous or perish in eternity unnoticed.

No! Anyone who has witnessed the Grail is automatically a prophet, especially since you were already a prophet last year, so all the more a prophet, all the more with monitoring.

at a risk of 1% per trade, it is possible to lose up to 35 times in a row to reach a 30% drawdown

transcendreamer:

No! anyone who has testified about the Grail is automatically a prophet, especially since you were already a prophet before last year, so all the more a prophet, all the more with monitoring.

You are either blind or insane. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Aleksandr Volotko:

You're either blind or insane. I'm leaning towards the latter.

You're a prophet and you're arguing.

What the hell are you thinking?

You're running away?

No way!

That's the second one. That's all right. It's no great loss.

Aleksandr Volotko:
That's the second one. Oh, that's okay. It's not a big loss.

Not at all - everyone knows you're a prophet - and everyone knows how adequate the Dreamer is - the adequacy of the Dreamer is off the charts

Aleksandr Volotko:

Let's compete with him.) That's the way it is.

here's a very clear confirmation of that.

if you're going to compete with a prophet, you yourself are also a prophet

QED

Lying in a factory cesspool... I'm exhausted...

Gentlemen! Put the Grail in the public domain, for Christ's sake! Save an orthodox soul.