Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 498

Aleksandr Volotko:
I don't know why I started, but I'm sure I have a good chance to make a good prediction.

I also hope that this is a glitch, otherwise it would be possible not to go to the factory and then the economy would finally collapse........

but here is something else: in spite of the obvious overshoot according to the report 160 000%, i.e. even if the prophet is lost it is still very good taking into account the risk/reward!

I really hope it's just a glitch or a coincidence, otherwise I can't sleep...

Aleksandr Volotko:

♪ lay out the grail already guessing ♪

There was a saying in the army: Don't lag behind you get a kick in the ass, don't lag ahead you get hit in the head.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

There was a saying in the army: Don't lag behind, you get a smack, don't rush forward, you get a smack in the head.

It seems to be a cipher! We need to analyse and describe it, perhaps there are some deep metaphysical archetypes hiding here, let's call it the rectal-cerebral trading model for the time being.

Straight back to basics: buy at the bottom, sell at the top!

b2v:
Back to square one: buy at the bottom and sell at the top!

are there other options? but only with a profit ))

b2v:
Right back to basics: buy at the bottom and sell at the top!

Right, steamy rules ))

Aleksandr Volotko:

are there other options? but only with profit ))

there is, you can alternate, first sell at the top, then buy at the bottom... or even randomly, once bought twice sold five times bought never sold then sold ten times sold...

If I hadn't seen Anatoly's report I would have thought he was just kidding... but... one does not prevent the other :)

Let's at least have some kind of monitor, because everyone is so good at whistling.

I made 100500% yesterday selling what I sold and buying what I bought.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Let's at least have some kind of monitor, because everyone is so good at whistling.

I made 100500% yesterday selling what I sold and buying what I bought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlWv2qrUGI4

Пилите, Шура, пилите, она золотая! (...из кинофильма Золотой телёнок)
  • www.youtube.com