Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 478

You idiots! Why are you destroying the prophet Babakos, trampling him to the dust with your factory workers' boots?! А?! Burn in fiery hell!

Alexander_K:
Fools! Why are you ruining the prophet Bablakos? You're trampling him to the dust with your factory workers' boots? А?! Burn in fiery hell!

Personally, this is the second time I've tried to walk away from the first posts.

for nothing, I agree.

It's hard to get to the truth, but it's there.

and the name of the thread is also very symbolic and not bad

so it is.

Alexander appreciates it, very much.

He put me up to it and I didn't turn around

Renat Akhtyamov:

Personally, this is the second time I've tried to walk away from the first posts.

For nothing, I agree.

it's hard to get to the truth, but it's there.

and the title of the thread is also very symbolic and not bad

so it is.

I'm grateful to Alexander, very much.

He put me up to it and I didn't give up.

IMHO even if the Prophet has become a little confused or simply exhausted, you just need to help him by giving him the Grail. And don't yell at him.

Alexander_K:

IMHO even if the Prophet has started to get a little confused or just exhausted, you should just help him by giving him the Grail. And don't yell at him.

What if you sacrifice the Prophet?

transcendreamer:

What about sacrificing a prophet?

Like a "fallen man's push"? That's not very Christian... Although there are sometimes Old Testament references to the Grail in the plant's barn books... And the factory, yes, helps to heal the suffering person spiritually. One has to think about it...

Alexander_K:

IMHO even if the Prophet has started to get a little confused or just exhausted, you should just help him by giving him the Grail. And don't yell at him.

Sash, I'm not the kind of person who just steals other people's ideas.

I listen, then I check

then I see for myself what they're talking about

Arbitrage really exists

and I've said it more than once

i.e. the bottom line is this

if one trader's pair is in the black, the second pair of this trader will go in the red

here you will get the statistics that Oleksandr is rightly talking about today:

minus one percent!

If you reverse the orders, you will still have the same minus one per cent!

In other words, no matter how you open the order, the ratio -50.5/+49.5 will be observed for a long time.

Later it will change, but in-the-day pipsing will be excluded.

transcendreamer:

what about sacrificing a prophet?

Hey... in the gallery... I'm a... Prophet, not Messiah... I'm a word, not a grail... the one who gives up the grail should be staked...

Aleksander:
hey... in the gallery... I'm a... Prophet, not Messiah... I'm a word, not a grail... the one who gives up the grail should be staked...

Full-fledged, they won't give up the grail, who needs it?)

Files:
nnada.png  139 kb

how so? -(minus) 51% - on the contrary = 244 plus totals and minus 236 = 51.6/48.4 as if :)))

Aleksander:
how so? -(minus) 51% - on the contrary = 244 plus totals, and 236 minus totals = 51.6/48.4 as if :)))

Don't try it on the big real ones, and display Equity against the initial deposit as a percentage, i.e.: 100 * (Equity/initial deposit - 1)

at least two pairs

you'll see.

By the way, it's very nerve-racking and calming and encourages you to wait for the >0, don't we believe in strategy?