Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 338

MrSerj:

Yehhhhhh. and I thought a printing press had been found )))

But seriously. There are much more useful topics to discuss than mucking about with what is initially stated to be useless, unusable )

We may live a long time and watch, but people's thirst for quick profits never disappears. Here is a question, why are you not fixated with your eyes on what works and bring profit, but so persistently waste your precious attention (and mine too) on what does not work. I told you it's not suitable for the market... ) Why and why, that is the question? ) With this approach it would take a lifetime to start making a profit from the markets if you spend half your life focusing on something that does not work for the market...))) Am I wrong?

This is also not suitable for random, don't mislead people. Am I wrong?

MrSerj- advertising in another thread!!!

Geograff:
MrSerj- advertising in another thread!

Sorry, I'm not interested in your advertising )))) In another thread...

Now we'll see who's in this thread and is there any point in staying here and telling anyone anything about the dough? )

Maybe I'm wasting my time?

MrSerj:

Now we'll see who's in this thread and is there any point in staying here and telling anyone anything about the dough? )

Yes, you are indeed wasting your time. Unfortunately, you're also wasting someone else's. So it would be reasonable for you to leave this forum (preferably forever) and look for suckers elsewhere.

MrSerj:

So why bother trying to sell something here that people have been drooling over for 4 years already.

Geograff:
So why should people here sell something they don't understand, people have been drooling over it for four years.
And where is the selling? Take a matryoshka (the most understandable model) and earn money. Oh no, I forgot, labor is unnecessary... You need everything at once.

MrSerj- you know exactly what we're talking about and you know where you put the questionnaire for the venture.

Geograff:

MrSerj- you know exactly what we're talking about and you know where you put the questionnaire for the venture.

So it's not for you to sell. But to a bank or foundation in Europe, maybe America or Asia, maybe even Russia. What exactly makes you uncomfortable? The word "sell" or "venture")) or something else?

You do not even know what they are talking about and what sums they are talking about. Do you think you're God? )

You know what the irony of my being here is. Once again I am convinced that everyone wants dibs in their mind, but no one actually does. For some reason it's easier for people when they're forced at work than to force themselves to do something to change what they have.

I of course understand that my profile is just another confirmation of my own vision. ) That's all, which means that everything I do and tell publicly for free is meaningless, as practitioners are one and a handful. Unfortunately (

MrSerj:

You know what the irony of my being here is. Once again I am convinced that everyone wants dibs in their mind, but no one actually does. For some reason it's easier for people when they're forced at work than to force themselves to do something to change what they have.

I of course understand that my profile is just another confirmation of my own vision. ) That's all, which means that everything I do and tell publicly for free is of no use, as practitioners are one in two and counting. Unfortunately (

I agree, except for the resume, what are the conditions and finances? I'm 35, tired of working for my uncle, I want to work well and retire:)