Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 333

Now to the point: For RA concentration

his majesty rash....

Pimple

A pimple on disco...

IMHO...

There, I found a better one.

PS. I love all the people on earth! And even bots, evenexplor.))))

By the way, about Joker's trading, here's how his portfolio (which was monitored) behaved:

The drawdown was equal to the potential profit. (If anyone is interested)

torlight:

By the way, about Joker's trading, here's how his portfolio (which was monitored) behaved:

The drawdown was equal to the potential profit. (If anyone is interested)

This is a misconception about the principles of portfolio formation, over such a long period of time it could have changed drastically.

MrSerj:

The same, over three years. The profitability is just over 79%. )

From the realm of funny pictures ))) Whether this is true or not, the question remains open...

We are waiting for more pictures of the money-makers from someone else. It will be interesting to see someone else's results. )

Almost all my Secrets are on the surface, publicly available, he who has eyes to see. Amen!

The curve (almost straight) looks very good, but what happened to equity there???

MrSerj:

This is equity itself. :) Profit/loss 1:1. No over-sitting (just in case of luck), no martins, etc. The principle is in Mother Nature and that's it. There is no free will in the world. everything is controlled by a higher power. The only question is the correct deciphering of the Creator's control laws. I know it sounds idiotic, but without the recognition of the creator as the supreme manager and architect, the key will be hidden until better times, for the researcher. To me this is a fact, to you it may be delusional... )

Shall we play a game? :)

You tell me any pair, and I'll give you a nice picture (from Bablokos series), on this pair for example for 3 years or any other intermediate period). If it is not exotic and the story will be.

And then we'll think together what kind of bullshit I'm showing you here) in pictures...

The circus has gone and the idiots are left...

I thought it had become clear to everyone, but it hasn't. It all starts with a new .

Geograff:
I thought that all was clear to all, but it is not. It starts all over again.

So I wondered what became clear to whom and what the result was, at least in pictures.

Maybe the branch is stalled because everyone is tired of playing this game and the result is zero?

Geograff:
I thought it had become clear to everyone, but it hasn't. It's starting all over again.
I don't think it will start all over again. As for the fact that everything is clear to everyone, it was immediately clear to me that this is impossible to achieve. In order for a person to prove something he must have at least a minimum amount of intelligence, at least some rudiments of logical thinking. The "believers" are a diagnosis, it is not worth wasting time on such people, in most cases.

MrSerj:

This is equity itself. :) Profit/loss 1:1. No over-sitting (just in case of luck), no martins, etc. The principle is in Mother Nature and that's it. There is no free will in the world. everything is controlled by a higher power. The only question is the correct deciphering of the Creator's control laws. I know it sounds idiotic, but without the recognition of the creator as the supreme manager and architect, the key will be hidden until better times, for the researcher. To me this is a fact, to you it may be delusional... )

Shall we play a game? :)

You tell me any pair, and I'll give you a nice picture (from Bablokos series), on this pair for example for 3 years or any other intermediate period). If it is not exotic and the story will be.

And then let's think together what rubbish I show you here ) in pictures...

Do you mean two symbols or is it a currency pair like eurusd? If you mean one currency pair then I am interested in GBPNZD picture

If you are talking about two instruments, GBPJPY NZDJPY... this is almost a guess...