Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 328

How to get data from another chart in OnCalculate and load it into buffer.In mql4 it was simple, through iClose.

GerbertX:
The blacks have always cursed people)))

"Oh my God!" You turn out to be paranoid ;-)

That's a load of crap. I read up to page 290, but since 300 - madhouse in the literal sense of the word:

- We read 15 pages of Joker's polishing to verify his MyFXBook account, even though his MyFXBook account is verified up to the witches' necks and the ticks they fucked with are not even related to MT4 accounts and MT5 accounts. The 57 tracking and copying trades says something too. Why don't I see their outrage here?

- Why the fuck are you drawing pictures, take the Equity Indicator on 4, stick the Joker's latest instrument trades with volumes in it and see that on Friday the equity with these volums went to a profit of 18.2%.

- If Joker was faking the monitoring, the question is: why didn't he show this result? 18.2% is a very fucked up performance in a week and a half.

- The account was set up from scratch and from the start, then without any tambourines showed that he made 14% in a week . This is how fucking Sberbank does on deposits in a year!

They dug up Joker's post ten years ago, when there were no PAMM accounts and he offered 5% per month. That he was doing 10% a month for who knows when and not hundreds of percent a month, just shows that he is a dumb trader with a fuckin' track record.

I haven't found a single post in the whole thread or in any of his posts about him selling something somewhere. In other forums I have not found any information that he is selling something somewhere either. All the assumptions of the life-beaten nigger is pure paranoia.

My opinion: Joker just concluded the meaninglessness of monitoring after the opening of monitoring, even after showing a growth from the start, and just stupidly shut it down, or maybe the author of the thread persuaded him.

One hope for clarification of the strategy - on the elders of the branch, MrSerj or Nekola.

BarakObama:

One hope for clarification of strategy - on the elders of the branch, MrSerj or Nekola.

Well, here we go...

Yeah, it's hard to get through a topic the first time - so I'll tell you a secret - these Panfilov heroes

we're trying to put them through an X-ray to find out if this 4-year-old topic is a bluff or a real one.

Don't tell anyone, a secret is a secret...

Well, about the monitor, you can once again explain -chegevara555, he has the entire archive (with filing) at home.

BarakObama:

The only hope of clarifying the strategy is with the branch elders, MrSerj or Nekola.

Different strategies, completely.

Geograff:

As for the monitor,chegevara555 can explain it to you again; he has the entire archive (with the filing) at home.

I have read all of chegevara's posts and filings too. Every post is an anecdote of sorts:

"Semochka, do you want a cube or a gobble? - "Sagochka, my shit, I don't give a shit."

I have not found a single post where Joker sells anything. From Chegevara, except for shit like, "Ah! So Joker's always been a sucker for other people's money." I ain't seen nothing of substance.

He's a dickhead, whether he's with or without his stubs.

I don't feed the trolls...

alexx_v:
Different strategies, completely.
I agree with you. But the essence of all these strategies is the same, to make money. ) In general, I think the essence of the topic is correct. It combines many approaches to one goal in one thread.

Dialog22:
Looking forward to it :)

Shuttle getting ready for launch, a little patience. If we don't crash into the trash before Earth orbit, after 2,000 deals on each pair, we'll go into outer space. ) The Odyssey will begin its journey to new worlds at a 45 degree angle. On board, you will be able to have a cup of coffee (tea) and watch what goes on in the experimental room where legends are destroyed or confirmed, so as not to get bored.

Looking forward to............. IMHO

BarakObama:

I've read all the Chegevara posts and podcasts too. Every post is an anecdote of sorts:

"Semochka, do you want a bump or a bump? - "Sagochka, my nasty, I'm all fucked up."

I couldn't find a single post where Joker sells anything. From Chegevara, except for shit like, "Ah! So Joker's always been a sucker for other people's money." I ain't seen nothing of substance.

He's a dickhead, whether he's with or without his money.

BarakObama draws in pointbrush.

chegevara555:

Пользователь BarakObama рисует в паинтбрашах

Are you stoned?

This is not the place to use your tongue!