Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 241

Joker:

I have the last portfolio dangling from 6 spreads right now. Yes, the pre-Christmas flat was concrete - almost five days. I will cover everything tomorrow with my hands an hour before the London close and go on New Year's rest. :-D

Oops... no luck with the hands. Closed all on the gap by the advisors themselves.

Joker, do you trade now what are the spreads at the moment and (if it's not too much trouble) can I see the texts??? =)

garik39:
Joker, do you trade what spreads are at the moment and (if you don't mind) can i see the text? =)

If I have understood correctly what joker wanted to say (so far I have doubts), I see only this spread in the market, but I am confused by the presence of chiff

Folks, any thoughts on zone III (Joker's figure)? Is that where Joker's EAs make their decision? I made a script that checks inputs according to his system (If I got it right, of course, the 2 points in the figure are correct). Without input filter the system though shows more than 50% positive directions, but the cuts are too unstable. Even managed to pull 65% for 2014 by poking around in the inputs. Who has anything useful to say about this?

Maybe the Author himself (I mean Joker) has something to say? Can I take it to you in private, if it's a "top secret". You yourself wrote - "before you ask, understand the workings of hrenfix". Figured it out. What's next?)

qimer:

Folks, any thoughts on zone III (Joker's figure)? Is that where Joker's EAs make their decision? I made a script that checks inputs according to his system (If I got it right, of course, the 2 points in the figure are correct). Without input filter the system though shows more than 50% positive directions, but the cuts are too unstable. Even managed to pull 65% for 2014 by poking around in the inputs. Who has anything useful to say about this?

Maybe the Author himself (I mean Joker) has something to say? You can take it to a personal note if it's a "top secret". You wrote yourself - "before you ask, understand the workings of hrenfix". Figured it out. What's next?)

I'm looking at it and I think there are two ways of entering - the rebound from the bottom of the channel (the opposite breakthrough) and the second way - the breakthrough of the channel by movement, the court is monitoring the closure of candlesticks - false-breaks are rejected. I am more interested in another one - how is the primary sampling of synthetics performed from the second zone ? or how?

qimer:

Maybe the Author himself (I mean Joker) has something to say? Can I take it to you in private, if it's a "top secret". You wrote yourself - "before you ask, understand the workings of hrenfix". Figured it out. What next?)

For me trading on the breakdown should be enough =))) especially when the breakdown movement exceeds the initial minus of spread on opening by 10 or more times 8)

Anybody here alive? Why aren't you bragging?

Bbankir:
Anybody here alive? Why aren't you bragging?

Bragging.

paukas:

Bragging.
Of what?

evillive:
Why?
By being alive.

sergeev:
by being alive.
Got in and out of the top ten.