Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 240

Joker, do you close positions relative to the margin spent on opening them (for example, a profit of 2-3 margins, and a stop of 1 margin)? Or are you guided by the behaviour of equity (spread)?

How many spreads in a trade open at the same time using the same settings for channel depth and its right border?

Can you tell me if it is eligible for possible use in the near future??? =)))

NZDUSD+0.54,AUDUSD-0.10,USDJPY+0.28,USDCAD-0.07

lob32371:

I couldn't get the joker code to work. Yours did:

The result immediately made it clear what the monster joker code was doing:

Let's not focus on the school algorithm of combining combinations. And let's not stress that it would look a hundred times better in OOP. Let's get straight to the point.

Why do you make yourself such an elaborate pain? Do you continue to make an enumeration of lots for each such combination? So this is not understanding the essence of the portfolio.

There is a wonderful example of lot (coefficient - right) - zero. Well, consider that you have a zero lot for some symbols. So go through them.

Definitely, with such a search will not get far - even the Cloud will not help test the TS. You have to do the maths, without brute force.

And you try to improve the result a little bit at each bar. By optimizing the algorithm parameters.

garik39:

Can you tell me if it is eligible for possible use in the near future??? =)))

NZDUSD+0.54,AUDUSD-0.10,USDJPY+0.28,USDCAD-0.07

i would not

_new-rena:
I think you'll make it someday anyway. Due to the fact that spreads are really not of interest, and they, between the joint movement of all pairs are not more than 1-2 pips, I spit on this system a long time ago. Don't bother people and show equity.

As you wish... Happy New Year 2015 to all!!!

in the last two weeks... Happy holidays to all and I'm off to the fence for the New Year holidays...

Anyway, Happy New Year 2015 to all colleagues!

Joker:

in the last two weeks... Happy New Year's break, everyone, and I'm off to the fence...

And in general to all colleagues just a Happy New Year 2015!!!

Hey Joker. Let me guess, your last trade was EUR(or CHF) AUD CAD JPY. Yes? I had that one for a long time. I gave up and closed it before the New Year. Flat is horrible.

And, yes, happy New Year to everyone!

qimer:

Hey Joker. Let me guess, your last trade was EUR(or CHF) AUD CAD JPY. Yes? I had that one for a long time. I gave up and closed it before New Year's Eve. Flat is horrible.

And, yes, happy New Year to everyone!

I've got the last portfolio hanging out of 6 spreads right now. Yeah, it was really flat before Christmas - almost five days. Will cover everything tomorrow with my hands an hour before the London close and off for New Year's Eve. :-D

Oops... no luck with the hands. Closed all on the gap.

Joker:

in the last two weeks... Happy New Year and I'm off to the fence for the New Year's break...

And in general to all colleagues just a Happy New Year 2015!!!

Thanks Joker, Merry New Year and Merry Christmas to you (and all my colleagues)! :)

Mitruha:
Do you think it matters if I have 4-digit quotes instead of 5-digit ones, I see trades in 5-digits here?
I think it's not very important. By the way, on Fresh it seems to be five-digit. So what's the problem?