Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 233

Joker:
You need to develop your own strategy, not try to replicate someone else's. My system and Alexander's are completely different.
I am not trying to repeat it, I want to improve it.)

Joker:
You need to develop your own strategy, not try to replicate someone else's. My system and Alexander's are completely different.
+100500

Gentlemen, I am bombarded with personal messages, Skype messages and other contacts with questions - I do not have time to physically answer and explain everyone, so I hope for your understanding.

I will describe my system to you in one picture (here it is).

Let me say at once: this is not Alexander's system. For those who know it, you will understand it. I use trend spread trading (breakout of channel boundaries) in combination with the usual principles of technical analysis. I would be happy for everyone to design their own system.

Good luck to everyone.

Thanks Joker, that's how I use the breakdown. Figured it was the same for you too.

I have understood Seka's trades too, at the weekend I was just looking at them in the tester, everything creeps up sooner or later, but the drawdowns are big and long, if I use the "catch-up" method, it creeps up faster. ))

I would also like to ask why we do not use in-trend fillings towards the breakthrough, purely visually, it is possible to take good profits additionally.

I am ready to discuss (may be in private) if interesting!

Joker:

I will describe my system to you in one picture ( here it is ).

Joker, thanks for the screenshot. What is the probability of it working (on average)?

Mitruha:
Do you think it makes a difference if I have 4-digit quotes instead of 5-digit ones, I see trades in 5-digits here?
I see five-digit quotes in here? I'm trading on FX as well and I cannot figure out how to do it myself.

Vagner:

4 digits, 5 digits, - makes no difference. Not only that, but it applies to any type of instrument traded (whether it is forex, whether it is stocks, whether it is indices, etc...).

Joker:
4-character, 5-character - does not make any difference. Moreover, it is applicable to any kind of traded instrument (at least to Forex, at least to stocks, at least to indices, etc...)
Can I ask you to explain something to the illustration?

YOUNGA:
and could you at least explain the picture?
The shaded ones are handicapped market spreads that cannot be traded.

Joker:
The shaded ones are handicapped market spreads that cannot be traded.
and the dimensional arrows - both left and right