Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 176

_new-rena:

you'll find out - there's a graph and an equilibrium. (It's like a mirror, isn't it?). And there are plenty of trades. This is the strategy, almost....

Well, the orders here are not in the buy direction but in the sell direction that is why it is mirrored

i.e., it's all bullshit, without a system-strategies-rules, nothing will come out,

I don't think it's possible to make up networks on synthetics, of course it's possible to go uphill, but the profits will be less than the kolyans.

_new-rena:

Let's start a thread like "Equity and Chart, exactly the opposite!"

Bye-bye!

What's the use of a branch?) It's just the opposite and so what...) Another branch of trolling will come out and we'll get trolled there.)

See you later.

7Konstantin7:

It goes without saying that equity has to be restored depending on how you trade, if you open a series of orders for many pairs then the equity and synthetic charts will coincide, whereas if you open new orders in different directions for different pairs and calculate equity in plus, the latter will not coincide with the synthetic chart.

Bones, heavy metal... i'm already very tired... i'm off... if you don't dumbly open, there are options.... oops...down...up...go...

I'm an unkillable bastard... I will fall down but I will spell it out.

Talk it through, don't get distracted:)

zoritch:

Bones, heavy metal... i'm already very tired... i'm off... if you don't dumbly open, options are possible.... oops... fall down, get up... go...

I'm an unkillable bastard... I'll fall down but I'll spell it out

So it's not dumb to open, it's all clear that you need a system... you can call it different things, you can do it, someone else can't

I think it would be interesting to see not the mt4 readings but the equity indicator https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8454 on H1 or H4 to reduce the chart completely so as to reduce the amount of losses, I think you have decent drawdowns.

I do not know what you are trying to say) I think it's time to rest, tomorrow I will read what you have to say)

We make money on stationarity. If we take a real instrument, we can determine the periods of stationarity read trend and flat only after the fact. Then we determine the state of the trend, get in the car and want to go for a ride, but this is not the case, we start a flat, we go backwards, in other words, we catch a loss. In this approach we need algorithms that detect market conditions at the earliest possible stage or predict them, the result of such search is known to most people.

Portfolio is quite another matter. When forming portfolios we definitely obtain stationarity, e.g. flat, or try to reach it. Now let's consider a classical technoanalysis, the flat will rather continue than break through the three sigma's borders, at least in the nearest future, but my hope is not dying, although I try to do my best to bury it.

So we have a stationary series in the near past and hope that the parameters of this series will remain in the near future. Although I agree with you all these attempts to pull the market onto the formulas and hardly anything will come out.

ivandurak:

If one could do a flat, portfelt, there would be no problem, the problem is with portfolios, there is no flat, one cannot guess trends and if one has to trade by lots one cannot catch them.

The only good thing about portfolios, as I said, as you all know, is that we do not fall as quickly as on one pair and we even manage to make a profit), but whatever way you look at it, even having a good portfolio, any system-idea does not bring enough profit, there are more kolyans anyway,

If there are no strategies no portfolio helps and nothing will come out of a portfolio at the expense of its regularities. It's as difficult as trading one pair.

After all this discussion I've come to the conclusion that four correctly chosen pairs do not let you lose your deposit. There may be a drawdown, but Uncle Kolya will not come.... You can pick pairs in many different ways... Then you just sit back and wait for the profit....

Name sister name! What are the four currencies - well, in confidence

YOUNGA:
Name sister name! What are the four currencies - well, in confidence

he misspoke... :-))) twenty four... :-)))