Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 72

Joker:

Oops, I apologise for the conclusions - I found a mistake in my logic.

Gentlemen, my statanalysis was positive.

hey,is this about the dough or? and the 8 pair you solved? (p.s.when will the boss get busted, they don't let the man breathe on the forums)

Hi. Yes, about him.

About the 8th pair - it doesn't exist. After digesting this whole showdown here and separated the cutlets from the flies, I can say for sure that the topikstarter - a professional player, and I would not sit down with him at one table to play poker ( figuratively ))))

P.S.: I can not yet give an explanation and would call it some kind of empirical probabilistic analysis and myself trying to understand what it is (if it at all can be comprehended by mathematical and analytical brains).

Mischek2:

Fredo, what's the fun in it ? constantly making everyone engage in "constructive" searching for non-existent options to make money on SB ?

and constantly accuse everyone that no one really wants to do this crap?

I didn't think it was Fredo, I thought it was a normal person))

Scalpenator:
(p.s.when the boss gets unbanished, man, they don't let the man breathe on the forums)
Bablox has long been unbanished)

jelizavettka:
Bablox has been unbanished for a long time now.)
Thanks Lisa, I had no idea .... Probably a new one)), and here's the old one not to give away.........

Joker:

Hi. Yes, about him.

About the 8th pair - it doesn't exist. After digesting this whole showdown here and separated the cutlets from the flies, I can say for sure that the topikstarter - a professional player, and I would not sit down with him at the same table to play poker ( figuratively ))))

P.S.: I can not yet give an explanation and would call it some kind of empirical probabilistic analysis and myself trying to understand what it is (if it at all can be comprehended by mathematical and analytical brains).

I would play poker with NeColloi, it's all about psychology until the river, you know, the cards when they open..... It's an honour to play with an interesting man. I, too, am confused, but I will say one thing, thanks to him I stopped looking at the markets the way we present it (for which a huge thanks to NeColla) half an hour ago I read about roulette (there was time to play) and sort of became clearer.... it is necessary to digest everything

Meat:

....The coin does not care about your combinatorics. Each successive coin fall does not depend on the previous values, the probability is always the same. Accordingly, any combination of N rolls you made up can be equally well replaced by a series of N tails. So don't engage in self-deception.....

That's true. But explain if you please, why the coin obeys Theorwer and the number of tails and eagles on a large sample is EXACTLY the same? Coin does not care about theorver, RMS, etc. It turns out to be interesting, it doesn't seem to care, but theorver worked, works and believe me, will continue to work.

Regarding sequences. I was told in a banned thread how to calculate the probability of getting a row of A's before getting B's. The results are interesting. At A=3 and B=4 probabilities are not 0.5, but slightly different, but that's interesting!

Lastrer:

That's true. But explain, if you don't mind, why the coin obeys the theorem and the number of decks and eagles on a large sample is EXACTLY the same? Coin doesn't care about theorver, RMS, etc. It turns out to be interesting, it doesn't seem to care, but theorver worked, works and believe me, will continue to work.

Regarding sequences. I was told in a banned thread how to calculate the probability of getting a row of A's before getting B's. The results are interesting. At A=3 and B=4 probabilities are not 0.5 and differ a little bit, but it is interesting!

You are very correct in your emphasis on the word "approximately". That's exactly the point. In percentage terms the difference is really not great, but in absolute terms the deviation is significant! And it will increase, it will accumulate over time. For example, out of 1000 shots, the ratio might be 480/520, i.e. a difference of 40 points. Out of 10000 rolls - 4900/5100 (the difference in 200 points), and so on.

I.e. the relative divergence gradually decreases (tends to zero), and here the absolute one, on the contrary, increases. But we are interested in absolute values.

This is what I tried to explain "on my fingers", but you'd better just plot this random walk in Excel (or MT4) and you'll immediately understand everything, many questions will disappear. With every new modification the chart has the most bizarre shape, now it is trending, now it is flat. If you put an inscription like "EURUSD" and program the scale in corresponding units, hardly anyone will be able to guess that this is a random chart. Sometimes one can meet such long trends that one can hardly believe it! :)

I advise everyone who hopes to earn on random walks to look through such charts. All the rose-coloured glasses will disappear at once.

Scalpenator:

Hi, is this about the dough or? and 8 pairs you solved? (Scalpenator: hello, is this about the doughboy or is it about the 8 pair you made?)

Oh, now you'reScalpenator

Mischek2:

Oh, now you'rea Scalpenator

Mischkenator, do you look at the IP numbers or are you just randomly Freding?