Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 25

I'm interested if the author trades on a spread between all four FIs or on a spread between pairs of FIs or some combination (lots are counted differently in different variants)

Promokash:

I'm curious about spread trading, is it possible to use this principle together with other TP, such as using spread trading for no-spread entry, + as a solution for losses on the spread in frequent trades.

After all, if the advantage within the spread is already good, then we are approaching something that can be quickly transferred to b/y, or without losses on the spread to perform more frequent transactions (does not mean pips!!!)

There is confusion here. When they talk about spread trading, they do not mean the spread that is between Ask and Bid.

4er58:
Necolla, you don't have to put up the deals, they are useless. If anyone had understood, the first deals would have been enough . Therefore, give us a stat or something constructive or how to put it mildly.... Don't annoy the audience....

I'll tease a bit more :-) I need to compensate for the energy I spent after the actions of mazafaka :-) just be consistent....

first let me show you the state - the real deal :-) and maybe answer some leading questions (if they may not affect the main point of trading) - then you may see ... 1 out of 100 people will find a TS which they can use.... and all the rest will have to suck it :-) like the ... masters of mathematical leakage in the next thread :-)

In order to avoid confusion, the spread should be written about the spread and the Ask and Bid - the brokerage commission or transaction costs

Lastrer:
i want to know if the author trades on a spread between all four fi or on a spread between pairs of fi or maybe a combination (different variants of lots are calculated differently)

this and that... most likely the second... he used to have a betting system in the first place, then it turns out without ts that already makes + smt betting not so much, you need them together.

Now it turns out that the basis is multi-currency (it's understandable that without multi-currency system we won't get +++, or we will, but with low returns).

There's almost nothing left of the roulette. Just a soft martin, that's already +++.

Lastrer:

I'm interested if the author trades on a spread between all four FIs or on a spread between pairs of FIs or some combination (lots are counted differently in different variants)

Nope - almost all the same - small changes caused by market changes :-) Average hourly (mean daily) instrument volatility and keeping a minimum drawdown within 0.1-0.5% of the deposit.)

Но:

There is some confusion. When they talk about spread trading, they don't mean the spread between Ask and Bid.

The synthetic spread, I understand that.

But we're talking about synthetics, aren't we?

Lastrer:

I was also thinking about the total equity of several tools but Necolla is silent. Is silence a approbation or vice versa? And Necolla?

Promokash:

this and that... most likely the second... he used to have a betting system in the first place, then it turns out that without a system that already makes +++ the betting system is not very good, we need them together.

Now it turns out that the basis is multi-currency (it's understandable that without multi-currency system we won't get +++, or we will, but with low returns).

There's almost nothing left of the roulette. Just a soft martin, that's already +++.

No - there's an error in my reasoning here... I first developed a TS for one currency pair - which brings++++ by itself (betting system + rules for choosing the direction of trades) - and the multi-currency was only meant to reduce the max.dd of the system - well and slightly reduced profitability - remaining still in the range of 2000-3000-5000% per annum...

And in order to get a stable channel in terms of equity, how to act correctly, not from given conditions. you get a closed system (or maybe it should not be closed) in which capital circulates in a ring. with an accumulation part in the places of sliding. it does not matter where the movement goes. But perhaps what matters is the state of the ring and the state of each element of the ring relative to the ring itself.