FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 830

OlegTs:

closed the eu on a stop at 2565, you Gina whatever you want, but I'm closing week and month)))

the pound closed as well.

I'll be gone for a couple of hours, and I'll keep nibbling on the americans ))))

emotraid:

trading is a personal thing... even intimate (according to elder) so it's up to you, i'll just run out for a couple of hours and keep nibbling on the americans ))))
I see you're getting the hang of it, good luck))

Dear people! You're so sociable, it's peeps.... But if it's not too much trouble, can you tell me what anyone thinks of the euro-dollar at the moment?

GoVegas:
Pair trading for example
The interesting thing is... Found another pair, 3 of them are almost one-to-one. I have some ideas to test one idea in forecasting, but I will do it later. Not much time yet.

futyn579:

Dear people! You're so sociable, it's peeps.... But if it's not too much trouble, tell me what anyone thinks of the euro-dollar at the moment?

frozen in anticipation of a pullback

futyn579:

Dear people! You're so sociable, it's peeps.... But if you don't mind telling me what anyone thinks of the euro-dollar at the moment?

What kind of advice can you get? They will give you advice and you will end up losing someone and then you will be told what to do about it?

I'm just confused and can't decide where the main trend is going on n1.....

futyn579:

I'm just confused and can't decide where the main trend is going on n1.....

There's a saw on H1.

Everything seems to be moving upwards.... Thank you for your response Good man!)))

futyn579:

Everything seems to be moving upwards.... Thank you for the reply Good man!)))

Careful, it is Friday, plus the close of the month. We should have entered the buy last night or this morning, now it is dangerous to buy or sell.