FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 770

I'll leave my phone number... Call me when the market wakes up, because I feel like falling asleep on the keyboard.

Zaporizhia.

solar:
I'll leave my phone number... Call me when the market wakes up, because I feel like falling asleep on the keyboard.

If it's good come on)))

Dimka-novitsek:
LOL! Thank you. I turned off the internet, it was pouring all of a sudden, almost catastrophic. Couldn't see anything for an hour beyond 20 meters in the fog. And a thunderstorm, all over the place.
It's coming towards us too, we can't see any white light, it's gonna hit...

Yeah, that's the kind of thing that gets done around here. I wasn't expecting it. Well, the clouds were gathering - it got a little darker, reddish and greenish. It rumbled once, twice, closer. It started to rain a little. Then the rain got heavier. It poured - I lost my halogen headlights in the yard! ! Then suddenly with the rain came a squall - with whistling and roaring masses of leaves, twigs, rags flew. At times the window was completely covered with foam and leaves, and I could hardly collect water through the gaps! A large piece of roof from another house rose up, cracked in the air and flew away like a flock of birds. It was as dark as a cellar. White lightning was beating all around. Chairs and parachutes flew out of the cafe. For 30-40 minutes, maybe an hour. Then suddenly everything subsided smoothly, but rather quickly, I didn't have time to draw water, and went abruptly flashing northwards.

Dimka-novitsek:
Yeah, that's the kind of thing that gets done around here. I wasn't expecting it. Well, the clouds were gathering - it got a bit dark, reddish and greenish. It rumbled once, twice, closer. It started to rain a little. Then the rain got heavier. It poured - I lost my halogen headlights in the yard! ! Then suddenly with the rain came a squall - with whistling and roaring masses of leaves, twigs, rags flew. At times the window was completely covered with foam and leaves, and I could hardly collect water through the gaps! A big chunk of roof from another house went up

You should be writing books... eh...

solar:

You should be writing books... eh.

Not driving around in the rain with car halogens.)

So what I see is what I tell you, then I forget.

I'm off to the Metatrader editor for now.

Dimka-novitsek:
I'm off to the Metatrader editor for now.

you'd better... be... careful.... or else... What happened to the halogens? .....? Maybe you shouldn't go in the editor.