FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 761

strangerr:

Sort of like the one in ATAS.

That's what we need:)

odiseif:
No one wants to invest money in this good https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.satulmoldovenesc.md//? The question price is about 1.6 million. I emphasize that the post is not an advertisement, just came across in the ads ... This is not often found in our spaces for sale .

What is 1.6 million?

solar:

What is 1.6 million? What money?
There are 37 hectares of land ... many useful things can be done there, as it is only 27 km from Kishington. I would buy it.

odiseif:
...It is for the purchase ...but half a million should be spent on development ...there are 37 hectares of land there ...many useful things can be done since our Kishington is only 27 km away.

I know the area well, I was wondering if I could do that and put it up for sale ))))

An acquaintance is selling a house in Cannes on the Côte d'Azur. The pictures need to be converted, the size is too big((((.

solar:

I know the area well, I wondered if I could make one and put it on the market ))))
If you have the funds, you can do it, and a lot cheaper . this good can be raised in two years at least twice cheaper . I have dreamed of doing something like this for five years, but besides the dream, you need the funds .....Water, forest, fish, rabbits ... eh ..... I do not care about the Tahiti and Hawaii 100 times .

Hello all.Necessary intelligent programmer living in Kharkov.It is necessary to automate the trading strategy giving 20 % a month with a drawdown of 2 %.Now I work manually, I am tired of sitting in front of the monitor.Using the written robot jointly with the programmer on a contract basis. Also I will teach three traders from Kharkov this strategy.Term training 1 month,every day except weekends.The main pair of euro-dollar. Then work on the contract with a major investor. Selection is competitive. Requirements for candidates: basic knowledge of the MT4 platform, a minimum of knowledge of any nonsense, which they say to supposedly earn on forex. Apply to: evro.79@bk.ru

here we go... stock up on biscuits )))

yakov79:
Hello, all in need of a savvy programmer living in Kharkov.
Yakov ))) And programmers from Kharkov do not understand that from the first time? )))

solar:

here we go... stock up on biscuits )))

You got some crispy bread? )))))))))))))