FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 725

artikul:

I just have a European server )))) And Dimon has faster quotes during America )))).

30 pips spread is really something ))))) the correction 2535

solar:

I have been looking at America for a year. But in general, it's all a kitchen system ( even if they take out your positions ) if you want (IMHO), what will take you to the exchange that not ... Everywhere has its own tricks. So it's always better and easier to accept what is.

you're a smart guy and understand that by and large all markets are kitchens, some are big, some are small (in the form of dealing)... and all can fail at any time, regardless of the authority and time of doing business.......When it comes to the Russians, maybe a couple or three guys who really withdraw to FX and then don't even say a word ... most of them are pseudo... All we need is one thing ... big leverage and no delays in withdrawals... the rest is OK ... don't withdraw anywhere and try to stew in your own juice ...)

artikul:

The plan is to get rid of those who got into shopping yesterday and get new bears ))))
Maybe you should get married, pervert... I got other plans ))))

It all comes down to one thing - in order to be guaranteed to get your deposit back (in case God forbid something happens) - it is desirable to be an American citizen))). This is the only advantage. But the same as before. You just need to pay )))))) for deals, quotes and the terminal you use.

Sorry artikul, didn't figure it out from waking up )) to stop those who got into buying and not selling... and the bears have been in place for a long time ))

played bears and will be )))

yardex:
Sorry artikul, didn't figure it out from waking up )) to stop those who got into buying and not selling... and the bears have long been in place ))

Another thing ))) you need to wake up first and then go out)))

Copy that, the pound is getting on my nerves.)

yardex:
Copy that, the pound is getting on my nerves ))

put a makiwacker at home.... for stress relief )))...