FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 720

odiseif:
In the meantime, the pound has gone up with the euro... Aussie is coming ... But looking at the columns, it's scary to sell.

The pound is three different pairs I have in the preliminaries, and gold, I've been fishing from 5 to 7 Moscow for the third day ))))) Maybe I'll catch a bite tomorrow)))

emotraid:

Maybe tomorrow I'll get a piece of it ))))
grab it ...i wrote a couple days ago that it was going to 1750 ...you said it - i didn't buy it myself .

somby:
emotraid: will add pagan definitions to the downward spiral:)))

mandatory... if I get the moose ))))

I'm sorry if I offended anyone. Not with malice. It's just like Comrade Novoseltsev said in the immortal film masterpiece "A Service Novel": "When I'm drunk I'm violent". I scare everyone with my rampage, like the Negroes on the bus in Italy. Sorry again. Good night:)

I suggest we buy the pound yen, I think it should run 100 pips in tomorrow

mimohodom:

I suggest we buy the pound yen, I think it should run 100 pips in tomorrow

although i'm kind of a clown here too but i never suggest such things.))))))))))))))))) at least stick a chart with stripes )))))

emotraid:

Although I am also a kind of clown here, but I never suggest such things. ))))))))))))))))) at least put a chart with stripes )))))

Who needs a chart? Who does not have one in the terminal? I suggest to stop just below the last "snot" on M15, because it seems to be the second wave, and it will not go lower.

mimohodom:

Who needs a chart? Who does not have one in the terminal? I suggest a stop just below the last "snot" on M15, because it seems to be the second wave, and they will not go lower.

draw, glue, chew, get your brains kicked in by beastly bears)))) no one will believe it without a painted ID ))))

emotraid:

draw it, glue it, chew on it, get your brains kicked in by beastly bears)))) no one will believe it without a painted ID ))))

i don't really care what they do, it's my call. i see the take at 125.75

will fall