FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 715

somby:
Common words. In mathematical form you can :)

This is from the MQL help ))) The standard function shows the trend value for each bar without any mathematics )))

Vizard:

Because it's more of a graphical analysis... it's not formalized, because you can always choose from whatever you want to bounce off and what to break...
If there is no failure! If the price (for example) has broken through a trend line and goes up, then what will it do next? I didn't make it up - price moves - trendlines, channels, 50% retracement - there's nothing else there. Interventions on trend lines don't stop at nothing.

artikul:
double ObjectGetValueByShift( string name, int shift)
The function calculates and returns the price value for the specified bar (shift relative to the current bar). The price value is calculated using the linear equation using the first and second coordinates. Applies to trend lines and similar objects. To get information about the error it is necessary to call the function

Article, write him this bot already, let him not suffer and us not suffer)))

artikul:

This is from the MQL help )))

Not much up for the day, where is the rebound to 1.2660? ))))

artikul:

This is from the MQL help )))
MQL language is a dark forest for me. But you can understand it in a formulated way:)

strangerr:

Article, write him this bot already so he doesn't have to suffer and we don't have to))))

Maybe it's know-how ))))

emotraid:

Not much up for the day, where's the rebound to 1.2660? ))))
Hello Dame of pleasant (I hope) appearance:)))

strangerr:

Article, write him that bot, so he doesn't have to suffer and we don't have to))))
I'm trying not to flub, and now I'll only come here on weekends without the Eureka (((.

somby:
Hello DAME nice (I hope) appearance:)))

You can tell she's not a frequent visitor, she has a very nice appearance ))))) posted posters )))

What's the debate today between the smart guys and the bots? The bots are the ones who put in other people's advisers and really hope that they will always be in profit, no matter what cataclysmic events happen.