FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 665

strangerr:
Hello all. You've got some sad tales to tell.

I'll see you Thursday. We'll see.

solar:

We'll see if it's up till Thursday.

Until it's 2575-80 you can't think about a serious correction.

strangerr:
Hello all. You've got some sad tales to tell.
Mine's really sad, I salted it yesterday and I should have been sick. Now I'm looking at the minuses and waiting for the fall... but it's not coming:(

Gizmo:
I have a really sad one, I salted it yesterday and I should have been afraid of it. Now I'm looking at the minuses and waiting for the fall... but it's not coming:(
i'm embarrassed to ask what was the salting signal?

strangerr:

until it's 2575-80 you don't have to think about a serious correction.

as for me, I don't think at all )))) .

nexter:
I am embarrassed to ask what was the salting signal?
I don't know what it was, there's a smart guy here who advised me. There was a little bit of slippage and I fucked it up. I left for my shift and I came back and it was fucked up.

strangerr:

Until it's 2575-80 you can't think about a serious correction.
Can we hope for 1.234 or can we just dump it?

Gizmo:
I don't know why, there's a smart guy here who advised me. It was a small drawdown and I fucked it up. I left for my shift and I came back and it was already fucked up.
I think there's always some people here at all times who say buy and others say sell. ))))

Gizmo:
I don't know why, there's a smart guy here who advised me. It was a small drawdown, and I fucked it up. I left for my shift, I came back and it was fucked up.

♪ smart guy to the scaffold ♪))

nexter: That's for sure, but who to listen to, that's the question...! As I'm a newbie, they can fuck with me:(