FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 549

fqbj:

Dim I drew this morning, my white one didn't break down.

I'm not sure, but if the news is bad again like yesterday, it might break through and go higher.

The English are assholes, Assange is accused of rape, he says it was consensual. But now Ecuador has granted him political asylumhttp://www.ria.ru/world/20120817/725378797.html

In protest he settled the pound at 1.5725, though without the atrocity ))

Sdimm:

It's sliding now but if the news is bad again like yesterday it might break through and go higher
Happy new avatar)))) What do you think about the purple level of 2270? Maybe we will go back there)))

yardex:
So this week isn't over yet, they promised a Friday divorce! ))

Already being divorced - an expanding triangle

sergey620x:
Happy new avatar))))

Thank you )))) Sergey be careful with the colouring - it is not clear when and where the signal is only Article can decipher these signals.

By the way, Dollar/Canadian is turning up, but not quite yet. I know Margaret likes this kind of thing, I mean long term. Yes, there is a dependence on oil.

Sdimm:

Thank you )))) Sergey, be careful with the colouring - it is not clear when and where the signal is only the Article can decipher these signals.
OK

sergey620x:
What do you think about the purple level 2270? Maybe we will go back there)))

I do not take into account the signals that are on the history - it's kind of post factum, I only look for the new ones, and the levels, for now.

Sdimm:

It's sliding now but if the news is bad again like yesterday it might break through and go higher.
It's a lot harder to go up than it is to go down...

mimohodom:
I have to go to 2333 and then 2430 (the other calculation is 2460-70)

"what the Canadians are doing..."

bylimit 2333 - as ordered, now they owe me 2430