FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 546

Don't be alarmed... the steers are going to graze)))

Sdimm:

Do not believe what you write ))))) And do not believe pictures either - they lie )))

No, I mean that it is necessary to explain their pictures so that others can understand)))). Otherwise I'll put arrows in them and let everybody think what's going on where-why))).

Kitsan:

No, I mean that it is necessary to explain your pictures so that others can understand)))) Otherwise I'll put arrows in them and let everyone think what's going on and why)))).

Dimych I got it all, it's just a joke)))

Buy early, let it hit 1.2320 before taking off. SL at 1.2300

Kitsan:

No, I mean that it is necessary to explain your pictures so that others can understand)))) Otherwise I will put arrows and let everyone think what-where-why)))).

you cannot trust anyone )))) that's why I like fairy tales, there are only hints )))).

Sdimm:

Dimach, I get it, it's just a joke.)

I'm joking too)))

emotraid:

you can't trust anyone )))) that's why I love fairy tales, they're just hints ))))

It's hard to live like that. Not everyone lies.)

I don't know how to buy, but they should fix it - it's Friday.

in an hour and a half, michigan will report and then we'll see.

Sdimm:
I don't know how to buy but it has to be Friday.

let's see, yesterday the fund in america took and rose, maybe it will continue today.

Kitsan:

It's hard to live like this. Not everyone lies.)

I'm talking about the forum, you can not believe it )))) everyone sees things differently even though everyone has the same chart... I always see an upward move... even if it's a mow ))))