FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 436

strangerr:

And who told you that?

you wrote yourself that you don't watch...., TA is like Indian music - a day without practice you notice the falsity yourself, 2 days without practice the professionals notice it, 3 days without practice - everyone hears it. (well I would also add - on the eu an expanding triangle of 1.2290 - 1.2390)

Ishim:
you wrote yourself that you do not watch...., TA is like music in India - a day without practice you notice the falsity yourself, 2 days without practice the professionals notice it, 3 days without practice - everyone hears it. (well I would also add - on the eu an expanding triangle of 1.2290 - 1.2390)

I wrote that I do not watch the HYIPs, Margaret was asking about it, and I watch the channels and supports-resistances, or you do not see them in the screenshots?

Article, it's not divorce, it's the beginning of shopping.

strangerr:

Article, it's not a divorce, it's the start of a shopping spree.

The start can be delayed )))

artikul:
The start may be delayed )))

These are just words, if they have started, they will continue.

strangerr:

But just a smoke, no? Or, as Wizard says, once you come to the computer, do you have to poke your finger at some button?)
I don't seem to be in a hurry... I'll close the sell at 2290 and open a buy, or maybe I'll switch everything off - I'm not trading tomorrow. Where are the exact entries? - I've seen you blow all the entries.

strangerr:

Why argue )))) We can just watch ))))

strangerr:

Read carefully, I wrote that I do not watch HYIPs, Margaret asked about it, and I do watch channels and support-resistance as you see them, or you did not see them in the screenshots?

Article, it's not a divorce, it's the start of a buy.

already buying

strangerr:

Sounds just like to be or not to be...:)

Ishim:
I don't seem to be in a hurry... at 2290 I will close the sell and open the buy, or maybe I will switch everything off - I don't trade tomorrow. Where are the exact entries? - I've seen you blow all your entries.

Here they are.

You think it's a waste, I think it's not to pick up trash and not to create losers and dead ends.

I don't know if I should close my pile of selves while I'm in the +, I don't know what's going on.