FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 229

In all seriousness, Tantric, there is a lull now, waiting for sellers or buyers to show themselves and what the response will be, all this on the days, no less.

Gizmo:
Can you tell me what's wrong with the euro?

What's wrong with it?))

Gizmo:
Can you tell me what it is with the euro?

As for the rise, it was just people buying or closing sales, but most likely both, so it went up

But it does not mean anything, in this market everything can change in a moment, no guarantees.

And the outlook?
OlegTs:

As for the rise, it was the common man who bought up or closed sales, but most likely both, so it went up

OlegTs:

As for the rise, it was the common man who bought up or closed sales, but probably both, so it went up

No way, how do we have common people buying - for 4 figures at once))))

OlegTs:

As for the rise, it was the common man who bought up or closed sales, but most likely both, so it went up

the common man can only go to the polls

Gizmo:
And perspective?
I finished above.

Hello there. I've given up on this site altogether. Talking to people in a skype group (skype in my profile). So, decided to drop in for a while. As for the eur, as usual, despite all 1.48 predictions, I will tell you one thing - we will fall.) It is a global direction. I myself practically do not trade with hands any more - I'm bored. I have interesting owls, which do not need any control and are good (I have monitoring in my profile). Also for interested there is a great option in the web more profitable than forex, and most importantly - risk-free. For all your questions will answer on Skype.

strangerr:
In all seriousness, Tantric, there is a lull now, waiting for sellers or buyers to show themselves and what the response will be, all this on the days, no less.
I have my own conspiracy theory!

MobileMan:
Hello there. I've given up on this site altogether. Talking to people in a skype group (skype in my profile). So, decided to drop in for a while. As for the eur, as usual, despite all 1.48 predictions, I will tell you one thing - we will fall.) It is a global direction. I myself practically do not trade with hands any more - I'm bored. I have interesting owls, which do not need any control and are good (I have monitoring in my profile). Also for interested there is a great option in the web more profitable than forex, and most importantly - risk-free. For all your questions will answer on Skype.

Hello, Mobilich. If you have something to say, say it here, or "globally", "on Skype).