FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 228

Evra waiting for news?

strangerr:

Maybe for me the 1.2280-1.23 is very good, you can go to the mid-term there.
Soon it will fall on both hands and feet - watch out for the toes.

Ishim:
Soon it will fall on your hand and foot - make sure you don't blow your toes off.

strangerr:

Not so much, three floors down, fractured my leg and skinned myself, now a cast and three months of smoking.

New approach in medicine? Three months of smoking))))

Sdimm:

A new approach in medicine? 3 months of smoking))))

Somewhere like this)))

strangerr:

Somewhere like this))))
How can you without a partner, invite Tantrik, will teach you to do masonry, at least some bread will be a man, and fun you two together then)))

OlegTs:
You can't do it without a partner, invite Tantrik, you can teach him how to make masonry, at least he will have some bread, and it will be more fun together))

they'll fight even there)))) "you have to put the brick up, not down"

OlegTs:
How can you without a partner, invite Tantrik, teach him to do masonry, at least some bread will be a man, and fun you two together then)))

I will, but I'm afraid he'll run away from me in a couple of days)))

khorosh:

There is a mistake in the trawl by rhabbit:

When closing orders the loop should be done like this:

for (i=OrdersTotal()-1; i>=0; i--) 

Why is that?, have you looked through the whole function at the end look at what stands...

i --;

it's called "Indian coding style", I don't remember exactly what it's called, it's more likely to mislead you ;-)

void CloseAllPos() { for(int i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++){ if (!OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)) continue; if (OrderSymbol()!=Symbol()) continue; RefreshRates(); if(OrderType()==OP_BUY) { OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),NormalizeDouble(Bid,Digits),slip,Yellow); i--;} if(OrderType()==OP_SELL) { OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),NormalizeDouble(Ask,Digits),slip,Yellow); i--;}}

Can you tell me what it is with the euro?