FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 220

Currency strategists of Credit Suisse pay attention to the fact that the dynamics of some pairs with participation of dollar during the last days allows to say that the recovery of American currency starts to gain strength. In particular the bank expects further growth of dollar/frank noting that week closing above Chf1.0520/90 will be a positive signal implying potential for the continuation of the upward movement in the direction of long-term resistance in the area of Chf1.08/1.10, herewith only at the fall below Chf1.0280 one should speak about real worsening of prospects. The USD/Frank is still in demand, but bulls' attempts to continue the uptrend are still being repulsed near Chf1.0620/25, while further bids are placed near Chf1.0645/50. Source: Forexpf.Ru - Forex News

costy_:

Why, is it uncomfortable to read or why?

should come to 1.19.

I don't know, it's a long way off for me...

Martingeil:
I don't know, it's a long way off for me...
But we need to know it, so we take the monthly chart, throw in one EMA(3,OPEN) and... we'll know everything we need to know for the current month.

costy_:

should come to 1.19.

what idea... ? more on this point please, there are a lot of ideas but a lot less deposits... :-))

zoritch:
what's the idea ... ? From this point please elaborate, there are a lot of ideas and a lot less... :-))

tear off the monthly chart, throw in one EMA(3,OPEN) and ... we find out everything we need to know during the current month.

Previously: "(but jumped south at the same prices in June 2010). "

costy_:
But you have to know it, so I cut the monthly chart, put one EMA(3,OPEN) on it and...

:-)

why?, i'm not a long or even medium term, i'm a scalper, i cut out a part of the market, i plan to enter here and exit here... It's harder to exit, it all depends on the volatility of the session...

I do not get anything from such distant targets, if they help you, it is good at least from the psychological point of view......

costy_:

But we need to know it, so we tear off the monthly chart, throw in one EMA(3,OPEN) and ... we find out everything we need to know during the current month.

Previously: "(but in June 2010 jumped south at the same prices). "

Yup... only on the daily chart this week we will see well 1.2295, dead on... not ready for 2013 yet...

Martingeil:

:-)

Why? I'm not a long or even medium term, I'm a scalper, I cut out a part of the market, I plan to enter here and exit here... It's harder to exit, it all depends on the volatility of the session...

To improve my skills )))

You can't walk on a scalpel forever!

zoritch:
Uh-huh... only on the daily chart this week well 1.2295 will be seen, dead... not ready for 2013 yet...
I mean month and you mean day - week ;))

and what's a month - four weeks - you can't catch the traffic any further... :-)

)