FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 217

Myth63:

That's it =) Uncle Baney talked his way out of it =) you might have guessed =) tomorrow we'll test 2470

what did he say? i don't have a translation in the terminal

emotraid:
I closed the NovoGreen and Aude seals in the +... shit... my magic ava will not be writing about moose any time soon... Time to get on mt5 and go scare the shit out of everyone ))))))

Too late, I already did, they said I'm no good, I don't let them sell and I don't want to come back.

And where is probably the pivot point of the fall to where do we go down? Will there be another 30 points down?

strangerr:

It's too late, I already did, they said I'm no good, I don't let them sell and I don't want to come back.

))))))))))

Is someone having a holiday, even Bernanke is not helping? On the other hand it looks like the calm before the storm, i.e. before a major move up (or maybe down).

there's a reason to go up.

the gallows has seen, such G on H4 look it is a bull hanger on the move, any pair falls faster than rises if the gallows is triggered someone will eat veal soup)))))

strangerr:

Too late, I already did, they said I'm bad, I don't let them sell and I don't want to come to them anymore

look, you're not allowed to sell there either

Martingeil:

there's a reason to go up.

the gallows has seen, such G on H4 look it is a bull hanger on the move, any pair falls faster than rises if the gallows is triggered someone will eat veal soup)))))

A collapse is also an option, the main thing is to have movement, I hate piping.

lekhach:

I hate pips.

You should have settled on the top, take Rabbit, it shows EUR levels well.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10179

Ishim:
and bait you?