FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 168

strangerr:
There's real life, people here, I'm interested in them, and when spring comes, my head starts to explode and I'm drawn here))) But to stare at the monitor all my life, maybe later)))
Working in the service industry leads to the fact that you start to hate people. Because you see only the greedy, insolent, dishonest, stupid and all the vices of mankind.

Oops, I'm too much:? ))))))))))))))))))) Already no one is responding to the speeches:))))))))))))))

Strangerr, I just remembered the MICEX forum from 2007. We had an investor there, I don't remember his nickname, let's call him Yi, but he never participated in intraday, he just bought Gazprom and held on to it, regardless of whether he was falling or going up. The intradayers used to make fun of him, bragging every day, he made 4% and this one 5%. And at the end of the year they started to conduct a poll to see how much he had made and it turned out that I had made more than 140%. The MICEX is not Forex; it's fantastic to make more than 100% annually there. The market participants all immediately fell silent and stopped laughing at I. And then 2008 came along. Few people survived after that year.

In general, if you draw an analogy, the MICEX is a heavy transport aircraft, and the Forex market is a fighter jet. The opportunities to get rich quick on forex are almost unlimited, but the risks of being shot down by an enemy's missile defense are much higher.
Good luck to you strangerr, hang in there!

somby:
Do you love Russia? Me too!!! Especially after Turkey... But what the geographers say about Italy, that it's like a boot is not true. ITALY IS LIKE HEAVEN!!! And a lot of bad people look like a boot.
I liked it in Krasnodar, I liked it in Zapolyarye.

yardex:

Strangerr, I just remembered the MICEX forum from 2007. We had an investor there, I don't remember his nickname, let's call him Yi, but he never participated in intraday, he just bought Gazprom and held on to it, regardless of whether he was falling or going up. The introducers were teasing him, bragging every day, he made 4% and this one 5%. And at the end of the year they started to conduct a poll to see how much he had made and it turned out that I had made more than 140%. The MICEX is not Forex; it's fantastic to make more than 100% annually there. The market participants all immediately fell silent and stopped laughing at I. And then 2008 came along. Few people survived after that year.

In general, if you draw an analogy, the MICEX is a heavy transport aircraft, and the Forex market is a fighter jet. The possibilities to get rich quick on forex are almost unlimited, but the risks of being shot down by an enemy's missile defense system are much higher.
Good luck to you strangerr, hang in there!

Thank you. I don't get too cheeky, Tantrik is always laughing at my boo))))

somby:
Oops, I'm too much:? ))))))))))))))))))) No one reacts to speeches anymore:))))))))))))))

I will respond. Pesaro is located on the coast of the Adriatic Sea, not the Mediterranean Sea by any means =) I understand that it is, in the basin of the Mediterranean, but that's like confusing the Sea of Azov with the Black Sea.

strangerr:
I liked it in Krasnodar, I liked it in Zapolyarye.
Zapolyarye is nice, but you want TEEPPLOUGH MMMOORRRRRY:))))))))))))))))))))))))

mathijsen:

I will respond. Pesaro is located on the coast of the Adriatic Sea, not the Mediterranean Sea by any means =) I understand that it is, in the basin of the Mediterranean, but that's like confusing the Sea of Azov with the Black Sea.

This year I didn't have enough money for Italy. I had no money because of Forex (I wrote about the losses earlier). Adriatic, Mediterranean, what a difference in this SEA for 3 years to give 14 days a year from 2009. Got sick of Italy in 2008 on an excursion. Always a funny situation at the airport. You stand in line to check in and other people stand. there are dialogues. question: "Where are you going?" Answers: Antalya, Sochi, Egypt, but when you say Italy all in line meaningfully nod "WE are too" as a sect turns out those who FIGHT IN ITALY!!!!!!!:)))))))))))))

I don't know, I don't know... It takes me 4-5 hours to get to the South Coast of Crimea, quite satisfying and without any flights. Warm black sea, forest and delicious wine ...

BeerGod:
I don't know, I don't know... It takes me 4-5 hours to get to the South Coast of Crimea, quite satisfying and without any flights. Warm black sea, forest and delicious wine ...
I was always jealous of people who had the sea next door. With white envy of course. Lucky people: )))))))))))))