Question on DLL ...... - page 5

220Volt:
Dangerous, I'm going to delete the posts now :)
You don't have to - it just won't work, so it's not a crime.

TheXpert:
You don't have to rub it -- it just won't work, so it's not a crime.
And don't make a smart-ass face. You're a future trader too!

Why a future one?

TheXpert:
Why a future officer?

It's from the army humour: "Ivanov, don't make a smart face, you're a future officer!

Trying to change it as little as possible. :)

Ah, okay.)

Zhunko:
It is still possible, but with the author's level of knowledge it would be unaffordable for him.

The author has a desire to understand and understand ... If everyone is being clever and not giving sensible advice then of course the author will remain at the same level as he is...

I didn't study to be a programmer, I'm a long way from you. I don't have the time or desire to study the whole C++ language for the sake of one dll library, that's why I turned here.

A small example would help me a lot.

What is the point of the question? If it's about getting a symbol, I think it's easier to pass in parameters. It seems to me that if you want to put something in a DLL (more complicated than "Hello world"), then you can't do it quickly, a lot of subtleties.

VOLDEMAR:

The author has a desire to understand and understand ... If everyone will wise up and not give sensible advice, of course the author will remain at the level at which it is...

I didn't study to be a programmer, I'm a long way from you. I don't have the time or desire to study the whole C++ language for the sake of one dll library, that's why I turned here.

A small example would be very helpful to me.

There is sort of an unwritten rule that to solve 80 per cent of our problems, you only need to know 20 per cent of the programming language. Of course, you don't need the whole language right now. But if you want to, you have already been told where to dig.

Perhaps this could make your life a lot easier.

Thank you !