Random probability theory. Napalm continues! - page 24

GameOver:

are you capable of anything besides farting in a puddle? did you write an indicator yourself? a script? did you collect statistics? or are you just poking at the screen and thinking of yourself as an expert?

It's easy to judge others who are doing something,
but the right to do so belongs only to those
who's capable of doing something themselves.

no, no, i can't.....

Why did you start this thread?

Yeah. I thought it was a sensible thread and interesting topics, but it ends up sounding like Alexander's.)

They even gave you the links, they beat me to it). There is a calculation in them, similar to your questions about 20, if you consider the series, then take the series as a quantum, and do the calculation for it.

Kocty:

Yeah. I thought it was a sensible thread and interesting topics, but it ends up sounding like Alexander's.)

They even gave you the links, they beat me to it). There is a calculation in them, similar to your questions about 20, if you consider the series, then take the series as a quantum, and do the calculation for it.

What do you NOT consider a bunk? an off-the-shelf indicator? an expert that can make you money? come on, show me at least one smart free-access one? or are you hoping for a miracle, that someone will give you the results of a couple of years, tell you some statistics and teach you how to trade profitably? )

There are many definitions of a trend, you can only choose the ones that are statistically doomed to become flat, thanks to the computer that allows you to do that easily and uncomplicatedly.
If you do not see it in my posts, go ahead and read euroflood. it is more useful there, I'm not joking ))))))))))).

if you don't want to do it, don't dig. consider everyone a waste of time.

i'm studying the links, i'm very grateful for them.

GameOver:

So you know about consolidation, but you don't know about flat-out.

Consolidation and a flit are not the same thing. And then I didn't deny "flat-out" - I asked for a definition. And I was right, you're confusing flatulence and consolidation.

GameOver:

I didn't pull a new look at all - no need to lie and attribute all sorts of things to me ;-)

Come on, all the moves are written down.

GameOver:

but tried to point out that a process (the market, in this case, or a sequence of spins) has several regularities with a normal distribution, but for some reason everyone usually only sees one. The example of spins was - everyone sees a normal distribution of the number of colours, but few people think about the normal distribution of changing trends.

Roulette Alexander, are you writing about spins here again?

GameOver:
to the question of breakdown after consolidation - do you have any signalling that consolidation has started/completed/in_process?

Yes, and more than one.

GameOver:

I have a statistic that allows me to determine this with sufficient accuracy, for it lies within rather tight limits, and is almost identical on different pairs.
what's wrong with it?
Everything is wrong. Instead of arguing about probabilities and improving the terra firma, you should have come up with a trump card: guys, look what I'll show you, a really profitable topic, like a breakout after a consolidation, let's test it!

Excuse me, but to say that the stars are available, you just have to get them is not - to give direction. And it's certainly not ..... in short, it's bullshit, and not a desire to give advice. Or maybe you are trying to get help, trying to get it without revealing your secrets, but you are not understood, and you cannot explain without revealing the essence, so that you could get help in something)))) In short I don't know, but it's not nice of you.

And no need to talk nonsense about grails, ready-made stuff on a saucer and so on. You, too, can be convicted of having genuinely valuable thoughts people won't even come close to her base. Just another rambling about.It's about everybody's understanding. And it means nothing without the core idea.

PS: And in Father Christmas I believe). I'd rather believe in him.

GameOver:

Showing off...

And now to the ring (real)

It's also often annoying when a piece of history is posted with an indicator that's all tip-top. Or the indupe is overdrawn and they don't say anything about it.

If you put a picture of an indicator, pick the worst moments, why the fuck do we need to know its pluses, if there are kavaric minuses, we should watch how and how often it behaves in the horrible market conditions. We have to watch how often it behaves in the market conditions.

HideYourRichess:

Consolidation and flatulence are different. And then, I didn't deny "flat-out" - I asked for a definition. And I was right, you are confusing flatulence and consolidation.

Come on, all the moves are recorded.

Alexander Roulette, are you writing about spins here again?

Yes, and more than one.

It's not like that. Instead of arguing about probabilities and improving the terra firma, you should have come up with a trump card: guys, look what I'll show you, a really profitable topic, like a breakout after a consolidation, let's test it!

i didn't say it was the same. don't give me shit it's not.

where did i claim my laurels? ) lying again? :-)

)))) i.e. if the example is about spins, then it is roulette. and if the example is about a coin, then who?

You may have one but you cannot allow others to have one?

If you do not want to talk about it, fine, good luck.

Kocty:

It's also often annoying when a piece of history is posted with an indicator that's all tip-top. Or the indupe is overdrawn and they don't say anything about it.

If you put a picture of an indicator, pick the worst moments, why the fuck do we need to know about its pluses if there are kavaric minuses, we should watch how and how often it behaves in the horrible market conditions. It should not bounce and it should not overdraw and it should be unambiguous in interpreting.

It doesn't have any bad moments. it's not an indicator in your sense.
it's a market indicator based on statistics from the history.
It is partly an interpretation of Pastuhov's n-volatility mentioned above (alas, it was completed by myself, in my ignorance of Pastuhov, and is somewhat different from the author's).

There is no question about any re-rating there, I repeat - it is not an indicator as you understand it.

sever32:

Showing off...

And now to the ring (real)

Another troll. Well, that's funny.
Anything on the subject?