Random probability theory. Napalm continues! - page 23

He who has eyes to hear, let him hear,
He who has hands shall check
He who has brains, he will sell
and will trade at a profit.

With the abundance of trolls and freeloaders, this is exactly how it ends up.

GameOver:
He who has eyes to hear,
he who has hands, he checks.
he who has the brains to do it
and will trade at a profit.

With the abundance of trolls and freeloaders, that's how it ends up. Fucking statistics.

ok, i'll give you a hint, all right!

There is a gulf between "having a brain" and "will trade at a profit" and the problem is exactly what you do not understand as "sustainability of results".

In general, this is a type of statistical arbitrage. I've even seen such a calculator - you set the conditions and it calculates probabilities.

GameOver:

If you have one, tell it to your wife.

everything I wanted to say - I did.
trends are balanced by flat, accumulated flat tension is usually within predictable limits
(see analogue of roulette, the difference is that here you can calculate statistics unlike roulette and always find zero point),
is always compensated by rally, sometimes stepwise, but always completely.

If you got it - God bless new discoveries)
if you got it, but have unclear points - I'll help you in person.

But if you didn't get it - you don't need to :-)

It's dumb because of the fractal nature of the market. + it is also inertial.

The limit is based on this formula middle_period ~ middle_H1 * sqrt( period / H1 ).

And in general, the average daily tick volume is the same on average, the ticks are 1-2 pips, other releases of 5-6-4 pips are rare. Even with this we can not say that the failsafe movement in the daytime may not exceed a certain amount of points. Boundaries of when it's a bounce and when it's not.

с

what exactly is it that I don't understand? maybe you don't understand? the probabilities are equal.
The stability is confirmed by statistics, but theoretically (there it is, a horse in a vacuum) you can make up a situation that won't happen in the next 1000 years.
I won't live that long. I'll be fine for the next 50 years.

At values 1-3 the market is in equilibrium and there are no prerequisites.
At values of 12-14 (depending on the instrument, timeframe, etc.) you can easily expect a trend, and I don't really care where it will go.
The extreme value on the history is 14-16, again depending on. (full history, since 1990).

Even with the insurance of the unexpected, the margin of safety is there. But believe it or not - it's up to you ))

GameOver:

the probabilities are equal.
the stability is confirmed by statistics

where are the statistics? where is the indicator?

Why this torn out piece of history?

Demi:

where are the statistics? where is the indicator?

Why this torn out piece of history?

I told you the statistics. The indicator works.
If you need it, do it yourself, I have given you plenty of directions to dig.

GameOver:

I gave you the statistics. the indicator works.
If you need it, do it yourself; I have given you plenty of directions for digging.

Statistics is not the bullshit you're talking about. Where is the indicator?

So do your stats, with blackjack and whores!
and then we'll discuss whether you're bullshitting us.

If you want, anyone who knows mqhul can make an analogue, thanks to the fact that I have in fact explained its essence.

I would have liked to discuss the example above (about 20 sample trades and a mathematical analysis for the next 20),
But alas, everyone is greedy, everyone wants only a money-grubbing indicator.

Well, no, then no.
I think that's it.

GameOver:

So do your stats, with blackjack and whores!
and then we'll discuss whether you're bullshitting us.

If you want, anyone who knows mqhul can make an analogue, thanks to the fact that I have in fact explained its essence.

I would have liked to discuss the example above (about 20 sample trades and a mathematical analysis for the next 20),
But alas, everyone is greedy, everyone wants only a money-saving indicator.

Well, no, then no.
I think that's it.

God willing!

Demi:

God willing!

are you capable of anything other than farting into a puddle? have you written an indicator yourself? a script? gathered statistics? or are you just poking at the screen and thinking of yourself as an expert?

It's easy to judge others who are doing something,
but the right to do so belongs only to those
who's capable of doing something themselves.