Random probability theory. Napalm continues! - page 20

Nikitoss:
You really fucked up. Get the fuck out of this forum, dumbass.

Nikitoss:

Isn't this the Shiryaevo-Pastukhov volatility? It's happening here too, isn't it?

Oh, I don't know what kind of dinosaur it is. I don't think so, it's simpler than that.

TheXpert:
You really fucked up. Get the fuck out of this forum, dumbass.

Girls, don't fight.

GameOver:

Girls, don't fight.

Come on already, spit it out.

TheXpert:
Not good.

Permit me to adjourn, it's getting boring.

Demi:

Come on, spit it out.

you want me to run out and get you some cigarettes? )
you do not believe, why do you need this gemaroy?
calculate it yourself, write an expert who does the calculation of statistics on histories?
I have almost told you everything - think about it, do it, make sure it works.

GameOver:

no running for cigarettes? )
you don't believe it, why do you need this gem?
Why don't you calculate it yourself, write an expert who calculates statistics on histories?
I have practically said it all - think about it, do it - make sure it works.

I don't smoke cigarettes.

If there's a good cigar shop nearby, go for a PATORO SALMANASAR. Just make sure they're not too dry.

Show me, what's the "statistically stable value that (with a certain accuracy) signals that the market is starting to build up energy"?

GameOver:

OK.
Everyone sees what they want to see. if you don't know what a flat or a trend is, that's your business.
If you don't see how they change, that's your choice. the deaf can see.
let's say - that means there is one, but you (personally) will not be told.
As for the equilibrium in the markets - again, it is a matter of faith. do you believe in buddha?
You use indicators, i use statistics. why do you think you are smarter? on what basis?
i have tried it, i do it. what should i tell you if you do not believe? what is the point of telling an atheist about christ's miracles? :-)))

Mutual. If you don't like it, don't eat it. Am I forcing you to?
what miracles? a variation on the theme of a breakdown after a consolidation? this topic is a hundred years old. ;) it has nothing to do with the new way of looking at mathematics...

HideYourRichess:
What miracles? a variation on the theme of breakdown after consolidation? this topic is a hundred years old. ;) what's the new view on maths...

So you know about consolidation. But you don't know about the flat.

I wasn't trying to draw attention to the fact that the process (the market, in this case, or a sequence of spins) has several regularities with a normal distribution, but only one of them is usually seen by everybody. I'm not claiming to be an author.

to the question about breakdown after consolidation - do you have any indicator that consolidation has started/completed/in_process?

I have statistics that allow to determine this with sufficient accuracy, because they lie within quite tight limits and are almost identical on different pairs.
what is wrong with that?

GameOver:

I have a statistic that allows me to determine this with reasonable accuracy, because it is within a fairly tight range, and it is almost identical on different pairs.
What's wrong?
so show me, why the snot?