Random probability theory. Napalm continues! - page 19

Nikitoss:

"How about you!" replied the Lord with a deep sigh.

No, you are seriously annoying already.

So where is the topiker? "there is some statistically stable value which (having a certain accuracy) signals that the market is starting to store energy."?

TheXpert:
Don't waste time, go for the books.

You should be moving on to proper books by now, but you're still learning about life from comic books.

HideYourRichess:

OK.
Everyone sees what they want to see. if you don't know what a flat or a trend is, that's your business.
If you don't see how they change, that's your choice. the deaf can see.
let's say - that means there is one, but you (personally) will not be told.
As for the equilibrium in the markets - again, it is a matter of faith. do you believe in buddha?
You use indicators, i use statistics. why do you think you are smarter? on what basis?
i have tried it, i do it. what should i tell you if you do not believe? what is the point of telling an atheist about christ's miracles? :-)))

Mutual. if you don't like it, don't eat it, do i force you?

GameOver:

OK.
Everyone sees what they want to see. if you don't know what a flat and a trend is, that's your business.
If you don't see how they change, that's your choice. the deaf can see.
let's say - that means there is one, but you (personally) will not be told.
As for the equilibrium in the markets - again, it is a matter of faith. do you believe in buddha?
You use indicators, i use statistics. why do you think you are smarter? on what basis?
i have tried it, i do it. what should i tell you if you do not believe? what is the point of telling an atheist about christ's miracles? :-)))

Mutual. If you don't like it, don't eat it. Am I forcing you to?

so what's up with the statistically stable value?

Demi:

No, you're seriously annoying.

So where is the topiker? "there is some statistically stable value which (having a certain accuracy) signals that the market is starting to store energy."?

What's not clear? It's there. It's found, processed, activated. Shall I put it out on a silver platter or what?

GameOver:

What's not clear? It's there. It's found, it's been processed, it's been used. Shall I put it on a platter or what?

Come on. No need for a platter.

Nikitoss:
Swat the mitten.

GameOver:

Why isn't it clear? It's been found, processed, and activated. Shall I put it out on a silver platter or what?

Isn't it the Shiryaevo-Pastukhov volatility? It has a place here, too.

TheXpert:
Don't waste any time, go ahead and get the books.

During the first choice:

The probability of a favourable outcome is 1/3, an unfavourable outcome 2/3.

Total 3/3 = 1

You do not know whether the outcome is favourable or unfavourable.

The facilitator discards one option and asks you to choose again.

For the second choice:

The probability of a favourable outcome is 1/2, the probability of an unfavourable outcome is 1/2.

Hence.

1 * 1/2 = 1/2

PapaYozh:
Not good.