Random probability theory. Napalm continues! - page 3

GameOver:

I was appealing to those with an imagination who can see things differently.

They'll be here soon.

Mischek2:

They'll be here soon.

You got something to say, or are you just being smart? ))
Did you read the topic or just stick to "probability theory"? :-)
even a retard can post idiotic pictures, it's another matter to think.

Nikitoss:

Yesterday's haymaker doesn't hurt, but if you hit the same spot after a while, the pain will come back. That's what I'm saying. Nothing, just like you, so maybe you can clear this and other threads of your ambiguous and irrelevant statements that you can stick anywhere you want.

Do you have so many clones?

Amazed.

Retching.

GameOver:

Can't you do the math yourself? Or are you just trolling?

Well, it's not my theory that the number of continuations tends to equal the number of flips.

Dersu:

You have so many clones?

Amazed.

Rethinking.

What clones, don't remind me of the people in the picture above, if you don't have anything to say, that's no reason to talk rubbish.

PapaYozh:

Well, it's not my theory that the number of continuations tends to equal the number of flips.

It's not mine either, mind you. it's also a theory of probability! )
and a special case is just a special case.

I mean, the series has several parameters that are balanced, in accordance with the theory. It works, it can't not work, that's a fact.
But for some reason people only look at one without noticing the other.

it's the same in the market.
there are more flutes than trends, isn't there? but trends are faster. and it all balances out.

GameOver:

What is probability?

A countably additive normalized measure given on a sigma-algebra of all possible subsets of the set of elementary events.

For example, is the probability of two dice having the same number (1-1, 2-2, etc.) identical to the probability that one die in a row drops one number?

These probabilities are numerically equal.

And the main point is that randomness is the tendency to change states. shall we discuss this? )

Let's discuss it. Try to give definitions of state and change of state, you can use a coin as an example.

Is it possible to relate for example (for one arbitrary series) the probability of an eagle and the probability of a previous state change? do you think there will be a dependence?

You have discovered the concept of a Markov chain, congratulations. I will disappoint you, but there will be no dependence.

anonymous:

A countably additive normalized measure given on a sigma algebra of all possible subsets of the set of elementary events.

OK

These probabilities are numerically equal.

justify.
it's not obvious to me ))))))
On the assumption voiced that a random process tends to change its previous state, two dice have a better chance by virtue of the fact that one die has the same history. no?

Let's discuss. Try to give definitions of state and state change, you could use a coin as an example.

A coin has two states - heads and tails. If it goes tails, the next flip of the coin will tend to change state to tails.
i don't know how it will turn out, but it will after a while. no? ))))))))

You have discovered the concept of a Markov chain, congratulations. I will disappoint you, but there will be no dependence.

i.e. there will be no dependence at all? i.e. the change of states is also a random process having a fair uniform distribution?
i.e. the change of tendencies does tend to balance the continuation?

GameOver:

I am also interested in what is a "random series"? one in which there are no obvious trends? The distribution tends to be normal, i.e. the number of heads and tails tends to equalize? What if it tends to be skewed like 70/30? А 80\20? Where is the boundary where the process is random and beyond the boundary is already a trend?
Or is it a process where the next state is independent of the previous one? Fine, but in this world EVERYTHING depends on something. Revisit the "butterfly effect" J.

Please calculate the probability of falling out two series 1111101010 and 11111111111111

And not the 7/3 and 10/0 series, but exactly how likely it is that a coin will fall in that order as stated above.

Maybe then the 2 that Dima set and correct.

In the meantime, there is no point in dialogue.

Urain:

Please calculate the probability of falling out two series 1111101010 and 11111111111111

Not the series 7/3 and 10/0, but exactly what is the probability that the coin will fall in that order as stated above.

Maybe then you can correct the 2 that Dima put.

In the meantime, there is no point in the dialogue.

the probabilities are the same. what are you trying to say?

What's the probability of at least one zero in a series? Here's your bet on closed spins, there's no 1?
When you roll two dice, do you have the same odds on 2(12) and 7?
Man, did you even read the text, or can you just blow your cheeks?