Buy, sell or hold? - page 5

sever32:
What is the TF?
М15

tara:

There are many, friend ...

why did you buy?

The trend is out of whack - you have to be on the safe side. Just got buy signals. I'm buying, but it's a counter-trend. For now :)

tara:
The trend is out of whack - you have to be on the safe side. Just got buy signals. I'm buying, but it's a counter-trend. For now :)
Are you all trading on the gpwr picture?

sever32:
Are you all trading on the gpwr picture?

I don't know...

excelf:
Unfortunately not in the Maldives. The reason is work eats up all the time =(

The best job for a potential future very successful professional trader is a caretaker....

"Two in two" average ...... and plenty of time to think.... and doing...

(I'm not kidding).

jelizavettka:

(I'm not kidding).

also no joke :-):

"The best job for a potential future very successful professional trader" lies in the final version of the listings in the branch title:

"Buy, sell, hold" or fuck off in general :-. ld from forexchanges and kitchens towards Stocks and futures in real brokerage houses.

P.S. 2Author of the branch: "what instrument was it?

Roman.:

No kidding either :-):

"The best job for a potential future very successful professional trader" lies in the final version of the listings in the branch title:

"Buy, sell, hold" or fuck off altogether :-. ld with forexchanges and kitchens towards Stocks and futures in real brokerage houses.

P.S. 2Author of the branch: "what instrument was it?

EURUSD, M15, Dec 14, 2010, 14:00

gpwr:

I want to ask traders how they would do in different price patterns and why. Here is the first example:

Removed information about the pair, the timeframe, and the price itself. So, what do we do here: sell, buy, or nothing? And why?

The price pattern, without any additional information, is a guessing game. IMHO.

gpwr:

EURUSD, M15, Dec 14, 2010, 14:00
Senk. How accurately people "guessed" the TF! :-)